4/29/16

MessagestoDoNguyen369-370



Important Message #369
from Your Heavenly Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
April 10, 2016, at 8:30am.
“My dear child,
“Please write My words down. As you know, you have received a big mission in this world, in order to deliver My messages to the world wherever I want them to be. Each of you is My chosen servant. For this, I have grouped you together in My plan of the true way that follows My path into the everlasting life. And in the end, you will be happy to be with Me and your family forever and ever.
“My child, I am within you and I motivate everything that you do. It must come from Me, Who am the authority of your life and the source of all the blessings you have. Indeed, with Me, you have everything that is needed to nourish your soul. I mean your heavenly food that you receive through the Holy Communion as much as you can. This is also the greatest gift to bring your soul close to Me from this sinful world.
“My child, the Holy Mass is the most important thing for everyone who wants to get into Heaven, because each Mass that you attend proves your love to Me through your eyes of faith. Your soul is already in My hands, and I will never allow you to be separate from Me, because My power of love will protect you from the darkness of sins.
“My child, your good work is a great joy for Me. Each of you has a different task, but it connects you all together in a work team. For this reason, I will never withdraw My hands from all of you. Your part is to follow your heart and to pray for your strength, because without My strength, you are also weak like others. And when you are not strong enough, you will become lukewarm, and the devil will take advantage to harm your souls by doubting your heavenly work. For this, the Holy Mass is the shield of your souls and the solution of your trial, difficulty in your daily life.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“Your Heavenly Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(April 28, 2016)


Important Message #370
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
April 16, 2016, at 10:30am.
“My dear child,
I am the authority on your life and death. In fact, I have saved you many times from many dangers in this world, even from your sickness, because I have chosen you to do My will in order to save the souls of the living and the dead.
“Keep in mind that My power of love is within you. Therefore, My light shines upon you and I inspire you to do whatever I want you to achieve for your goal. And I am glad that you give your life to serve Me among others. For this reason, each of your names will have a great reward in the next life. Even in this life, My blessing continues to pour out upon you and your family.
“I also want to remind you that all My messages will be put into a book, and I will bless your work tremendously, and you will be guided to fulfill the books as much as possible. And it depends on My messages which you have received in the past and up to the current time. Remember that I am in control of everything you do. With Me, all things are possible.
“For this reason, your good work is very important for souls. Whether people believe or not, My words are sacred and are the source of blessings to nourish souls. The more you read them, the more you feel My love, and the more I will draw your soul to Me. And you will never be separate from Me.
“My child, this generation is the worst because many people worship the reality of the world. For this, they attach to material things, and their mind is occupied by all the desires that they want to satisfy, and they do not care for their souls in their next life.
“For this reason, I have come down from Heaven in order to use each of you to alert mankind that all must believe who I am, and they must love Me and believe in Me as the Judge of their souls and pray for My mercy to forgive their sins, and avoid the temptation of the world that My enemy uses to trap people so that they fall and lose their souls.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(April 28, 2016)