5/11/16

UrgentMessages164

Serious & Urgent
Message #164
from God The Father

Contents: I am not going to say they can do anymore sacrilegious things that they have done.  I am the true Heavenly Father. I am not going to allow anymore of the true sins to be committed at all.”  Some Words of Jesus Christ follow:  “A great awakening will soon take place.  Nigh is the word.  I am going to say all must say this word to show Me they have understood all I have said.  My Kingdom will never end.  Many will say they will pray the way I ask.

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on April 24, 2016 at 22:31 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
A lion and tiger will soon come to grief.  Many will suffer and die of malnutrition.  The Holy Catholic Church is in grave danger of a new crisis, and they all must all say they will all pray without ceasing and ask Me, their true Heavenly Father, to forgive each and every one of them as if they would breathe their last breath.  I am no longer going to allow any of the true grievances that have been committed ever.  I am not going to say they can do anymore sacrilegious things that they have done.  I am the true Heavenly Father.  I am not going to allow anymore of the true sins to be committed at all.  This will not be at all.  All My dear little children must say they all will all come to Me and repent of their sinfulness.  And all must do as I ask.” 
“A monumental task will soon await all when they see Jesus Christ.  And this will be very soon.  I am going to be the One Who will spare you to go to the holy Mount Sinai, and you must go... I am going to say all must say they will all be obedient to the end.  All must all do as I ask.  Many have been chosen, but few have obeyed.” 
“Now I will say you are the true messenger.  You have done as I have asked.  I will be the true gift bearer.  I will tell all they have the Hand of Mine.  Their true God The Father will soon tell all they have all disobeyed.  Now I will say all must face the true very serious of all in the True Arena.  The lives they have all led tell them they have been very disobedient.  And let no one be told they can repent of their sins when they do not say they have disobeyed.  I am the true Eternal, the Alpha and Omega, and the true God, the true Heavenly Father in Heaven.”

Message from Jesus Christ to Margaret Durbin of The USA on April 25, 2016 at 14:17 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “A great awakening will soon take place.  Nigh is the word.  I am going to say all must say this word to show Me they have understood all I have said.  My kingdom will never end.  Many will say they will pray the way I ask... I am going to tell you, this you will soon see.  The true saints all say they must be lifted up to avoid all conflict as well.  A true sanctuary will be turned into a true terrible resilient.  All will say they will all be in the true rare and cursable nightmare of the 21st century.”

Message from God The Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on April 26, 2016 at 22:29 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:

There will be a massive earthquake and a tidal wave in the true southwestern part of the true evil country.  I am going to allow this to happen, so it will lessen the true evil.  This will be to show them they do not obey Me or listen to Me at all.”




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen