4/18/16

MessagestoDoNguyen367-368



Important Message #367
from Mary, our Spiritual Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Friday,
April 01, 2016, at 11:00am.
“My dear child,
I am your advocate Mother and I pray for you constantly in order to fulfill your goal every day of your life among those who are chosen in God’s plan to save souls.
“As you know, your task is so heavy because you have to use your physical as well spiritual forces to gather things together to obtain the heavenly work in which God has entrusted His will into your care. Even though your body’s movement has limitation, your heart is full of love for God, and you have proved how much you trust in Him by giving your own money to print all the flyers, books and so on…
“For this reason, keep up with your good work and continue fulfilling your goal. Keep in mind that God is the authority on everything you do, and He will never leave your side, because He chooses you to save other souls. No matter what is going in the world, His grace remains with you forever.
“My child, if you know how much God loves His children, even though they do not love Him as they should. You will be very happy for sacrificing yourself to save souls. How much more He loves those who recognize Him as the God of all good things and the giver of everything.
“My child, be strong in all things and pray for all your needs He will provide, because there is nothing impossible to Him. And He will bless you tremendously. He knows everything in your heart.
This world is in danger, because it has a big impact between God and Man, and it leads mankind to fall into sins. It is because God’s enemy has created many sins so that the living souls will be suffered later, and because the temptations and seductions of the world are the satisfaction for those who love the reality of the world. They can enjoy the life as much as they can, but this makes an excess of harm to their souls.
“Pray like you have never prayed before, because only prayer is the weapon to fight against God’s enemy and to make you strong.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, our Spiritual Mother.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(April 04, 2016)


Important Message #368
from God of Mercy
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Monday,
April 4, 2016, at 11:00am.
“My dear child,
I am your Heavenly Father, God of Love and Mercy. For this, I have used Saint Faustina, who spread My words to the world in order to bring souls back to Me. And I would forgive their sins as long as they repent and confess to a priest who represents Myself to give them absolution and try to avoid all occasions of sins that can make them suffer in the everlasting life, even great sinners. I want to save them.
My mercy applies to everyone who believes in My forgiveness, and it doesn’t matter what their religion is, because they are My creation, and I have made their bodies and souls in My own image. I want to save them all, especially the Catholics who have been baptized and do not practice their faith anymore. If they want to go back to their faith, I am happy to embrace them in My spiritual arms.
“Keep in mind that those who are blessed trust in My ocean of mercy. As I said, I am the God of mercy and I am the source of grace, blessing and true happiness in the eternal life. However, mankind must recognize who I am and acknowledge Me from this world. They must not worship the world through many entertainments and all the perishable realities of the world that always lead people into the wrong path of satisfaction for the bodies and minds, but harm to the souls.
“My child, all your good work will have a good result in the future. And I continue to pour out My grace upon you in order to save other souls. And the blessing will go around wherever My light will shine. And there is nothing impossible to Me. Keep in mind that I am in control of everything you do. For this, your part is to follow your heart and I will take care of the rest. With Me, you can do all things that I want you to do.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“God of Mercy.
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(April 04, 2016)