4/10/16

MessagestoDoNguyen365-366



Important Message #365
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
March 23, 2016, at
“My dear child,
I am the authority of your life and everything you do, especially of your heavenly work, in which I permit you to write down My sacred words as you serve Me in this world. And I am glad that you follow your heart to fulfill your goal in order to help others in saving their souls, whether they believe My messages or not. Amen, I am telling you the truth: you must go on and you will have the reward in My Kingdom in Heaven among those who cooperate with you to fulfill My great mission at this dark time when My enemy, the leader of sins, works very hard with his agents day and night to tempt the living souls and gather them in his side.
“My child, keep in mind that without My motivation, you would not be able to think a word, and I am always beside you, even though you do not see Me, but I am in your heart and souls.
“My child, do not worry about your loved ones who do not go to church or do not pray in the way you pray. Amen, I am telling you now, with your love for Me, your devotion and good work, your family will be saved, no matter what their situation is. Your part is to pray for the conversion of sinners as well as to pray for your own family. In the end, My mercy will cover them as well.
“For this reason, when you pray, I listen. You must be strong in all things and do not be afraid of your future, because I am the God of love and mercy, I know what you need. And there is nothing impossible to Me and only Me you can trust. I am trustworthy. For this, the more you trust in Me, the more I will bless you. This message is addressed to everyone who believe in My words.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(April 04, 2016)


Important Message #366
from Jesus Christ, King of all nations
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Tuesday,
March 29, 2016, at 10:00am.
“My dear child,
I am Jesus Christ, the King of all nations. I bless you all for doing a great mission, as My Father wishes to save the world. And I am the victim for souls, because I have accepted God’s will in order to wash the original sin committed by Adam and Eve, through My great sacrifice to suffer and die on the cross to save the souls.
“However, more than 2000 years passed, but mankind still commits sins. In fact, many of them do not care for their next life, and all must be judged in the presence of God. And they will have either a reward or a punishment. It depends on how they live in this world.
“My child, I am glad that you believe in Me, even though you have not seen Me. And you give your life to serve Me, even your own money to do the heavenly work in the way you do now. Amen, I am telling you that I will repay you many folds for giving yourself to help others. It is also the greatest gift of giving that God wanted to entrust His will into your care, and those who are with you in His plan in this darkness of the world.
“My child, the world is in peril. In fact, it started war from one county to another, because the more sins mankind committed, the more power the devil will have. And the countries of mankind will be against each other, because sins turned into hatred in people’s hearts and minds. For this, they have created a war in order to fight and kill each other, even little innocent children who also died because of the effect of war.
“For this reason, stay away from this troubled world. Even though God has not purified the world yet, it will suffer from its own sins, and it will never be peaceful as the way it should be. Pray for the conversion of sinners.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“Jesus Christ, King of all nations.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(April 04, 2016)