4/6/16

UrgentMessages162



Serious & Urgent Message #162
from God The Father

Contents: “The time now is truly limited and finally is going to come to the end of an era... I have said over and over I will spare no one when they cannot repeat after Me:  'I am sorry for having offended You, Heavenly Father.'... I am going to tell you the true gift I want to give you is being made ready, and the True Saint is going to bring the true gift to you soon.  He has said you must have the true gift to tell the world you will go to the true Holy Land to tell all the world that you have the true commandments and the true seals.  And all the true faithful will see you and the true New Covenant come down off the true Mount Sinai. 
“I will whisper, 'This is the True New Time.'  And all will all gather to the East and say, 'I am free at last.'... I ask (that) no one can come to the true mountain, the true mountain called Sinai, if they cannot repent of their sinfulness... I bless each and everyone in My Most Holy High Name, God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit, and I place a true Cross on each of those who will repent and tell Me they love and honor only Me.  A true Crown of Life awaits each one of you as well.

Message from God The Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on March 28, 2016 at 02:09 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I am your Heavenly Father.  I want you to tell the world I am their Heavenly Father.  I have summoned you to give to them the true message, and this message will be given to the whole world.  At this time, I am going to say all My dear little children all must all come to Me to pray the way I ask.  This I will say, they all must all obey Me... The time now is truly limited and finally is going to come to the end of an era.  Many will die.  Many will lose all they have.  They will risk all they have if they do not obey Me.  I have said I will tell you, Margaret, to tell all they all must listen to the still voice in their heart.” 
My child, I am going to say this.  I will tell you when I will say the true Son of Mine will soon come.  He will summon My messenger, and she will tell the world she is to give to them My true Son Jesus Christ... I am now going to say all must all pray and say they will all give to Me their true faith, and they must tell Me they are all going through taking anything that does not belong to them.  I am going to ask all this, that they are not to disobey any of My Holy Commandments by doing anything at all in the way they have been doing now.  I am going to say they all must all pray and say they will obey Me and say they will honor only Me.  And they will tell Me they want to save their soul and take another to Jesus Christ to be in repentance as well.” 
I am going to say all must now repeat after Me, and say they will all repent of their true sinfulness, and tell Me they will all come to Me to say they are all very sorry for having offended Me in any kind of way.  I will spare no one when the time comes that I am ready for them to be in the true Kingdom of Mine.  I am their true God, the true Heavenly Father.  I have said over and over I will spare no one when they cannot repeat after Me:  'I am sorry for having offended You, Heavenly Father.'”  
Now, My child, a deep concern.  I will say no one must say they can pray and do the sins they are now committing.  I will not allow it at all.  I will not allow the true saints to be in the true Kingdom at all if they pray and commit the true sins they do.  No, not at all.  True saints must say they will repent of their sinfulness, and tell Me they will sin no more.  Now, I will tell all they all must all come to Me to say they will freely understand this message.  And I will say they are forgiven.  I will say this will be told to all of My dear little children.” 
I am going to tell you the true gift I want to give you is being made ready, and the True Saint is going to bring the true gift to you soon.  He has said you must have the true gift to tell the world you will go to the true Holy Land to tell all the world that you have the true commandments and the true seals.  And all the true faithful will see you and the true New Covenant come down off of the true Mount Sinai.  I will whisper, 'This is the True New Time.'  And all will all gather to the East and say, 'I am free at last.'” 
I am going to say the true gift that is coming will be given to you and your descendants, and all will all see the very beautiful gift of love... I am going to say a number of people will perish when they do not come to Me to repent of their sinfulness.  I have given (to) you all my dear little children to tell all they all must all repent of their sinfulness and do as I ask.  The true saint will say she will obey.  And she must come to Me.  A traveler will say they will all obey, but they all must all come to Me to do as I ask... My child, a true mountain must be.  To be the true mountain all must all go to (it) and tell Me they will all obey, and they all will repent of their sinfulness.  I am the true Lord Thy God.  I ask (that) no one can come to the true mountain, the true mountain called Sinai, if they cannot repent of their sinfulness.” 
Now I will say this is the true message I am giving to the world for this time to say all must now listen and repent of their true sinfulness.  I bless each and everyone in My Most Holy High Name, God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit, and I place a true Cross on each of those who will repent and tell Me they love and honor only Me.  A true crown of life awaits each one of you as well.” 




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen