3/28/16

MessagestoDoNguyen363-364



Important Message #363
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
March 16, 2016, at 10:30.
“My dear child,
“I am your Heavenly Father, God of all good things and source of everything you have. For this, 1 thank each of you for doing My will and it will be done on earth as in Heaven.
“At this time, you only believe in Me in your eyes of faith, because 1 am mystic and you have not seen Me in person yet. Amen, I am telling you the truth, when you pass this world, you will wish that you would do more whatever to gain the immense blessing for your souls, because there is nothing in this world to compare with the privilege to be with Me in Paradise.
“As I have said before, this world will pass away in one of these days, but My words are firm and they are insurance for those who trust in Me and apply to their spiritual life to stay away from this troubled world. In the world, mankind has so much desire to gain the power, money of the world, and they can hurt each other by words; deeds and so on... for their own interest. But they forget that the more power of the world they have, the more the devil will get their souls, because he is holding the power of the world in his hands. And he will choose the souls of darkness, who do not care for their next life and do not care for Me either, and do not want to believe that I exist. In other words, those who worship money, fame, are the children of My enemy.
“My child, it is not easy to have the true happiness in Heaven. In fact, all must carry the cross in order to be called God's children. And the only way to enter Heaven is to be purified from this world through the cross and it depends on everyone's situation and I am the giver as well as the helper of all mankind. For this, whoever  rejects the cross, rejects also the blessings. They do not want to believe that the cross is the victory for the good of their souls.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 24, 2016)


Important Message #364
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
March 19, 2016, at 10:15am.
“My dear child,
Please write My words down this message address to Do Nguyen, who is My faithful servant. I love you more than you can imagine, because of your strong, firm and perseverance in many difficulties, and because you have offered your life to serve Me in this modern time.
“I know everything in your heart, especially you never hesitate to spend your money to do My will. Amen, I am telling you now: you will be very happy in My Kingdom among all the martyr saints who have died to prove how much they love and believe in Me as the way you are.
“For this reason, continue to fulfill your goal and look towards Heaven where you have an everlasting joy. Besides that, you will receive the mission up there among those who are chosen. Keep in mind that My words are firm and fix. They will never be changed as mankind has changed the order of the Tridentine Mass into their own words, and it is a serious sin against My will. But sadly, many years have passed, but many Catholics do not know that the new mass is not the true sacrifice of the mass in order to honor My Son Jesus. I love Him so much and I have used Him to save souls. I am well pleased with your belief to follow My way of truth in order to gain immense blessings for your souls.
“As I have said before, if the Latin Mass did not exist, this world would be gone because it has no light. In fact, the moon, the stars will disappear and the world will be paused, and there is nothing to exist, but Heaven is always there, because it is My Kingdom. For this, every time you go to the true mass, I am there to bless you and whoever you pray for, because it has a connection between Heaven and earth.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 24, 2016)