3/21/16

MessagestoDoNguyen361-362



Important Message #361
from The Holy Trinity
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
March 06, 2016, at 9:40am.
“My dear child,
I am The Holy Trinity, the Three Persons in one God. I love all My children, in spite they do not love Me as they should. As the matter of fact, they love the world and they seek for all the luxury which they want to satisfy their desire, and they worship the world instead of Me.
“As I have said before, when My time comes, there are not many people will be saved, because many living souls are in the hands of My enemy, who is the creator of many temptations through all sins. So, many souls have been destroyed. They followed the path of the fallen angel who made them enjoy and be happy to live the way that is not My way, because they have a free will and they have their own choice whether they belong to Me or to My enemy.
“My child, be strong and be faithful to Me until the end. You are My little creation, and I have the power to put you in the palm of My hand. Besides that, you are chosen among the chosen ones in order to save more souls who are living in the darkness of the world.
“My child, all I want is to save souls, because many people will never know how much important it is to take care of their souls and to recognize Me as the Only One God and no other God. For the people who believe in different denominations, it is too late after their death to say I am sorry for my unbelief and following the wrong path.
“My child, I want to give people the chance to repent of their sins. Therefore, I have come down from Heaven in the modern world for My mission, and I am using each of you to do My will. For this, My words are the truth, whether people believe or not. But you must continue to fulfill your task, and I am in control of everything you do. Remember that there is nothing impossible for Me. I am the giver of everything you have.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“The Holy Trinity.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 21, 2016)


Important Message #362
from Mary, our Mother of Mercy
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
March 12, 2016, at 10:am.
“My dear child,
I am Mary, your Mother of love and mercy. I love all those who have accepted Me as The Mother of God and of all Christians. Even though, many people do not want to pray to Me, and they only believe in God, and they never include Me in their prayers for all they need for their spiritual life as well as their temporal life in this world.
My Son is sad to see people reject Me and only accept Him as the Son of God. Can you imagine how much Jesus loves God’s children? In fact, He obeyed God The Father to accept pains, sufferings to carry the heavy cross and to die to give mankind the salvation of their souls. How much more He loves you because you love His Mother and entrust your circumstances to Her care!
“My child, I love mankind like My Son, in spite they do not want to recognize Me in the way they should. For this reason, I want to let you know that for those who pray to Me, venerate Me and ask Me for help in this valley of tears, I will never abandon them or let them fall into a bad situation as long as they pray to Me with faith and love, even in a very difficult situation. I say again that there is nothing impossible for God and I will pray for them and their prayers will be answered according to God’s will.
“However, all must believe in the power of prayers. Especially when you pray the Holy Rosary, I will offer your prayer to God. Be patient and perseverant in all things. Do not lose hope and do not worry: your burden will be lightened and you will have peace in your heart.
“My child, do not forget to pray for unborn babies in your daily prayers, because God loves these innocent ones beyond your imagination, because they are the gift of life, but evil people want to destroy them inside their mother’s wombs.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, Mother of Mercy.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 21, 2016)