2/27/16

MessagestoDoNguyen351-352



Important Message #351
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
January 16, 2016, at 11:00am.
“My dear child,
I am your Heavenly Father, God of all mankind. I bless you all for continuing to do My will that I have entrusted into your care, especially My message that I have revealed through the network. Amen, I am happy to tell you that at this time, there are more readers than before, and the important thing is that they believe what I said and apply My words to save their souls.
“My child, My will will be done on earth, and on one of these days, you will see Me in person, and you will cry of joy, because you trust Me as your best Father who is the authority of your life and the giver of everything you have. For this reason, you are under My care and I am your Holy Providence. As I have taught you before, every morning, as soon as you wake up, cross your heart and offer yourself and your family to Me. Do not forget to ask Me for the blessings of your new day and whoever you want to pray for. I will bless them as well, and you must put Me on the top of your priority no matter how busy you are. Your offering will cover everything. I will look after you and send My Holy Angels to protect you wherever you go and you will feel the power of My love.
“My child, this message is for everyone who believes the power of My words. Keep in mind that I do not need people’s prayers, but I want them to adore and honor Me in order to have their name in the Book of Life after their journey ends on earth. Moreover, My wish is to take all My children into Heaven, but they must do their part, and only they can help themselves to avoid all the temptations of the world that can cost to lose their happiness in the everlasting life.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(February 27, 2016)


Important Message #352
from Mary, our Spiritual Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Tuesday,
February 02, 2016, at 10:50am.
“My dear child,
I am Mary, your Spiritual Mother of love and mercy. I bless you all in the name of Jesus. Today, I am giving to all of you this message in order to remind you that God is in control of your life and He is very close to each of you. In other words, God chose His children to do His will which is to save the living souls as much as possible, because time is running out for those who do not want to believe His sacred words and to take care of their souls before things happen to the world, such as catastrophes and many bad things can cost people’s lives.
“For this reason, I urge you to continue to pray like never before because the wrath of God is overflowing at this time due to many sins which offend Him every second around the clock. In fact, human beings cannot see many sins committed by others, only God sees and knows what people are doing. As you know, God’s enemy is getting stronger through varieties of mankind’s sins, and he is winning at this time. But in contrast, God is very sad to see that many of His children will never enter Heaven where their everlasting joy is.
“God has created mankind and He loves them all, no matter what they do. In fact, His mercy will never end until the world is over on one of these days. And it must be in order to change the face of the earth, and it must be purified before the New Earth occurs.
“Can you imagine how powerful God is? For this, there is nothing impossible with Him. At this time, His wish is to let mankind love, honor and believe that He is the only God, and respect, obey His Law and repent of their sins before their souls leave their bodies.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, your Spiritual Mother.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(February 27, 2016)