3/15/16

MessagestoDoNguyen353-354



Important Message #353
from Jesus, King of kings
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Friday,
February 05, 2016.
“My dear child,
“I am your God of love, King of kings. I love you very much among those who are chosen in My plan for the salvation of souls.
“Keep in mind that you are guided by the Holy Spirit Who is your wisdom. For this, your faith will never decrease because My grace pours out upon you so that you follow My path, and at the end, you will cry of joy to be with Me in Paradise and you will continue to receive a new mission in My Kingdom. Are you happy to read My good news for you?
“My child, keep up with your daily prayer, go to the Tridentine Mass as often as you can, and you will feel My presence in your life through My blessings that you receive. As I have promised you, I will never leave your side or abandon you. Even though you do not see Me, but I am within you to protect you, and My strength sustains you, and I will help you to fulfill your goal.
“My child, I know whatever you need, because your body still belongs to the world, and you have to nurture your body with food and to have what you need in your daily life.
“For this reason, I am the source of everything. In fact, I bless you more than enough, and you will never run out of food. Trust Me, My child, I am your provider and protector of your family, and I will never put you into shame in all kinds of circumstances.
“For those who cannot pray a long prayer because the heavenly work is overwhelmed, I understand, and they can pray a short prayer as I have taught before. Just repeat the name of the Holy Family in order to save souls. It is also My desire, because there is nothing important than saving souls.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“Jesus King of kings.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 09, 2016)


Important Message #354
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Thursday,
February 11, 2016, at 10:20am.
“My dear child,
I am your Heavenly Father, God of love and mercy. Indeed, I love you more than you can imagine, and I want you to love Me above all things, and give your life to Me completely as a baby in its mother’s arms.
“As you know, only I have all the power to help you and give you anything you need. For this, believe in the power of My love. I will never leave your side. I am always with you in order to cover you under My arms, because My enemy does not want to save souls even one, and he is roaming around the world to harm any living souls as much as he can, in order to add more power into him. And the more power he has, the more souls will be condemned to hell. And he knows that on one of these days, when I come to purify the world, his power will be taken away, and he will be in hell forever as his followers.
“My child, pray much and do not be afraid of your earthly life, because I am in control and there is nothing which happens to you without My permission. Keep in mind that each of you is My servant, and I want you to love, adore, honor Me through the powerful Tridentine Mass that is the only one mass that I have established to give you all the tremendous grace for your spiritual life as well as your temporal one in this world. And you will see Me through your eyes of faith, and you cannot imagine how much I love you and I want you to be faithful to Me and to persevere until the end of your earthly life. And eventually, you will see My Holy Face in My Kingdom. My Kingdom is also here, wherever the Tridentine Mass is said, and none of you will be separated from Me.
“I love you all, and I bless you.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 09, 2016)