2/27/16

MessagestoDoNguyen349-350



Important Message #349
from Mary, our Spiritual Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
January 10, 2016, at 10:30am.
“My dear child,
“I am Mary, your Spiritual Mother. I pray for all of you constantly as I ask you to pray for others, especially for those who need the most God’s mercy for their souls.
“As you know, the sins of the world will never decrease due to the power of the falling angel who has created many death sins in this modern world. And the temptations have led many unbelievers and wicked souls into their side, because the human body is weaker than mind, unless one must stay away from the material world, and only focus on their spiritual life through the prayers, follow God’s way to sacrifice and live in a simple way without seeking for luxury of the world.
“But unfortunately, many people cannot comprehend how long their life will last, when everything on their own will leave them, and when their journey will end on earth. Furthermore, the soul is the most important thing to take care of, because it will never die, only the body returns to earth, and all must pass this world and the life of everyone is in God’s hands.
“Life is also the gift that comes from God, and everyone must take care of his or her own body and soul when the time of them comes. They must die in a natural way, no matter how their situation is, such as sickness, coma or life support. They must go naturally, no mercy killing, injection, suicide or end of life support. These things above are against God’s will.
“It is so sad to see all the things happen to the world nowadays, because mankind no longer acknowledges that God is the Authority on everything. For this reason, God’s enemy is winning over the sins which add more power to him.
“Pray, My children, and never give up your mission on earth that the Father has given to all of you to fulfill His will.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, your Spiritual Mother.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(February 05, 2016)


Important Message #350
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
January 13, 2016, at 11:00am.
“My dear child,
“I am God The Father of all mankind, especially of those who please Me and believe in Me as the best Father and the provider of everything they have. For this reason, trust Me completely. I will never leave your side or abandon you. Remember, offer your life to Me as soon as you wake up in the morning, cross your heart as a sign of consecrating yourself to Me, and ask Me to help you and bless you as well as protect you from this wicked generation.
“My child, no one in this world who loves you as I do, and only I love you unconditionally and infinitely. I know everything in your heart and I can give you anything you need.
“However, I want you to adore, honor Me on the top of your priority and to be closer to Me through your spiritual life unlike other children. They put the world as the satisfaction of their life, and they are so busy for their dream such as career, profession, beautiful house, nice car and other materials of the world which are perishable things. And no one can reserve his or her possession forever. In fact, they can be destroyed by a natural disaster at any time and anywhere.
“My child, you must trust Me completely. I am very close to each of you day and night, because you love Me and follow My way of the truth as I have revealed My messages to the world through your heavenly work, by which you are chosen among the chosen ones to fulfill My will in order to alert mankind that I exist. They must wake up and repent of their sins while My mercy still goes on to pour out upon the world, and they must leave their sins in the past. Otherwise, their souls will not be saved and they will be sorry for worshiping the world instead of honoring Me as their God, and no other god exists.
“Pray, My child, and always pray for others. I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(February 05, 2016)