2/27/16

MessagestoDoNguyen347-348



Important Message #347
from Jesus, our Merciful God
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Monday,
January 4, 2016, at 10:45am.
Tridentine Mass à My Kingdom on earth
“My dear child,
“I am your loving and living Father. Indeed, I have come down from My Kingdom in Heaven in order to reveal My mercy to you and to the world as I am alive. Moreover, I love mankind beyond their imagination in spite of their sins and failing to love and to honor Me, the Almighty God Who has created them in My likeness including God The Holy Spirit.
“My child, if mankind seeks for Me and wants to see Me through their eyes of faith, Amen, I am telling you now: My Kingdom is also on Earth wherever the true Mass (Tridentine) is celebrated. As I have said before, the world would not exist if it has no sacrifice of this privilege in order to save the living souls. Pray for the dead and all kinds of circumstances which the faithful offer for the salvation of their souls. It is part of the eternal life, and the rest is all their need for their spiritual life as well as their temporal one on earth.
“My child, I am very happy to see all My children gather in the true Mass to worship Me, and believe that their souls will be accepted in Heaven. That is why My purpose is to establish My Kingdom on earth for the believers who want to inherit Heaven.
“No matter how sinful this world is, but I would rather convert many sinners than condemn them to hell. Therefore, the more faithful attend the true Mass, the more sinners will be saved. . Especially for the members of the family who believe the forgiveness of sins in this powerful Mass. How merciful I am and only I can forgive people’s sins, and My promise is firm. This is a good news for those who attend the privilege of the Tridentine Mass.
“I am the light of the world. Come to My Kingdom on earth. I will be there to bless you tremendously.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“Jesus, our Merciful God.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(January 28, 2016)


Important Message #348
from Jesus, our Merciful God
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Friday,
January 8, 2016, at 10:00am.
“My dear child,
“I am Jesus Christ, Son of the living God and the Savior of the world. I am happy to see you please My Father through your prayers, good work, and follow the way of truth for the salvation of your souls and the souls of others who believe the eternal life.
“My child, trust Me, My Father loves each of you more than you can imagine, because you turned yourselves to Him in order to do His will. For this, keep moving forward. I am the light of the world, and with Me, you have no fear and My light shines up your way and I cover you with My precious Blood and hide you under My wounds as My Father has said before. He confirmed to you through the miracle of these words in one of the messages which you have received, and today, I repeat again that all the faithful will be protected in all kinds of danger at this time of darkness and confusion of the world.
“My child, My Father wishes that all mankind would be saved because they are His creation. For this reason, He delay the purification of the world many times, because He wants to save the living souls as much as possible. But unfortunately, many people cannot understand that their souls will suffer in their next lifebcs of their lack of faith, worshiping the world, sacrileges against God’s will, and much more…
“My child, God doesn’t need people’s prayers, but if they pray, they will get the benefit for their souls. Besides that, praying is the way to communicate with Him in order to have all the strength for their need, because the world is full of temptation and seduction that God’s enemy will never stop to lead people to fall into the darkness of sins. Pray and keep up with your faith. My mercy continues to pour out open you and the world.
“I bless you all. Go in peace, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“Jesus, our Merciful God.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(January 28, 2016)