12/30/15

MessagestoDoNguyen341-342



Important Message #341
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
December 13, 2015, at 10:30.
“My dear child,
“This world nowadays is in advance, therefore, many people do not want anymore to acknowledge who I am, the God of love, the Creator of everything. Even the breath and the heart beat in their bodies belong to My power of creation. I mean that each human being comes from Me and it is a gift from Heaven. But not everyone has the same situation, it depends on their ancestors who brought up their children from one generation to another one.
“For this reason, if you are close to Me in this generation, you should be thankful to your ancestors who passed the blessings to you through their previous devotion, faith and hope. In other words, you inherited the blessings of your ancestors who were very devout Catholics, because they believed that I am their only one God and there is no other god.
“However, humanity is My creation. No matter what their situation is, I love them all and I want to gather them as My chosen children in order to give them the true happiness in Heaven. And I will wipe away any tears in their eyes of their sorrows during their lifetime on earth when they confront their crosses in many circumstances.
“My child, even though I am the Almighty God, for the love of all mankind, I am a tender Father who loves all mankind without condition. And I want to save their souls no matter what they have done, because they cannot understand their souls are part of Mine, because I have created everyone in My image. For this, My desire is to free them from the snare of the devil who is the creator of many brave sins that harm human bodies and kill the souls.
“I love you all. I bless you, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(December 28, 2015)



Important Message #342
from Mary, our merciful Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
December 16, 2015, at 11:00am.
“My dear child,
I am Mary, your spiritual Mother and the Mother of all Christians. As you know, I am also your guide of your spiritual life in order to fulfill God’s mission which he has entrusted into your care.
“My child, My heart is full of sorrows due to the sins of mankind. In fact, God The Father is so angry with many unbelievers in this modern world nowadays, because there are many innocent unborn babies are being murdered each second around the world. Moreover, they sell the babies’ bodies, or parts of their bodies to make the profit for their own. This sin is unspeakable and unacceptable in God’s eyes. They do not respect God’s gift from Heaven any more. Do you know that My Son, Jesus, loves God’s creation, especially the children. In fact, He said in the Bible: Unless you become like a little child, otherwise, you cannot enter Heaven.
“But on the other hand, nowadays, many people have the desire to have their children, but some reason, they cannot conceive the child, they use the technology to create a test-tube baby for what they want. I am telling you now, God is not happy with the result because those babies are man made, they do not come from God. It is against God’s nature, and anything against God’s will is a sin, and the sad thing is that those babies were born without having a soul.
“For this reason, the world has a big impact between God and men, but men do not care about how much they hurt God either way such as abortion or cloning. They have grave sins which offend God.
“My child, your good work is appreciated. God has given the tremendous grace to all of you. For this, keep in mind that He is your Father, He loves each one of you with His unconditional and infinite love. I cover you under My mantle. Do not be afraid of your future. God is in control of your life.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, your merciful Mother.
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(December 28, 2015)