12/30/15

MessagestoDoNguyen339-340



Important Message #339
from Mary, The Immaculate Conception
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
December 06, 2015, at 10:30am.
“My dear child,
I am Mary, your sorrowful Mother. I have come to lead you into the path of light in order to see God in your life through your eyes of faith. As you know, faith is a gift from God. However, you must practice it by preparing your soul such as praying, doing good work to help others. Be closer to God through your spiritual life as much as possible in order to gain an immense blessing to your soul. In this modern world, nowadays, there are many people who do not believe God’s revelation through His words which are given to many chosen messengers around the world in order to alert mankind that the world is getting worse due to its sins.
“For this reason, His desire is to gather those who believe that Heaven, Hell, Purgatory are real. They must give up their their sinful lives in the past and seek God’s love, mercy, forgiveness for their souls and come back to Him.
“In fact, only He has the unconditional love for all His children. Even for the greatest sinners, He would rather forgive their sins than condemn them later, when they reach the everlasting life.
“For this reason, He has come down from Heaven in order to live among His children, and allowed those chosen ones to write His message to the world in this modern time. He gives a special grace to all the messengers. Just think that God wants to save the living souls as much as possible. Therefore, He has to use the messenger to reveal His love and to address to everyone, to whomever He wants the messages to go to. Otherwise, nobody knows what He wants.
“For this reason, your teamwork is appreciated, and the more you do heavenly work, the more He will bless you. Keep in mind that it is not your will but His will that will be done. Trust God completely and have a hope for your true happiness in the everlasting life. Please pray unceasingly to console the Almighty God.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, The Immaculate Conception.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(December 28, 2015)



Important Message #340
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Thursday,
December 10, 2015, at 10:30am.
“My dear child,
I am your Heavenly Father, God of love and mercy. I love each of you more than you can imagine, and I know what you need (temporal as well as spiritual). Keep in mind that you were born into the everlasting life. Moreover, you are My instrument among the chosen ones in order to help My mission in this ungrateful generation to spread My words to the world as I desire to save the living souls as much as possible.
My child, you do not know how much joy there is in My heart if one soul will be saved, and how many sinners do not care about their next life. Indeed, their sins are unspeakable and uncontrollable due to the temptation of the world.
“For this reason, I want to gather all children of faith to be aware that they must believe in Me Who I am God and the Creator of everything.
“Unfortunately, there are many living souls who are on the path of Hell, and sooner or later, their souls will suffer because they are out of My sight, and My enemy is the controller of their souls.
“For this reason, do not be afraid if your loved ones are trapped by the temptation of the world. Your part is to believe in the power of prayers. Do not allow a negative thought in your mind and decrease your faith. As I have promised to those who love and follow My way of the truth that I will never leave their side and I have the power to help you to overcome the obstacle of your trials, tribulations. In other words, I will never put you into shame.
“My child, be closer to Me and come to My Kingdom on Earth wherever the Tridentine Mass is celebrated. I will be there for you. Give Me  all your problems and I will help you to carry your crosses.
“ I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(December 28, 2015)