10/12/15

MessagestoDoNguyen321-322



To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
October 03, 2015.
Special note: «Mary Queen of The Rosary said today: “As you know, God is love and mercy. In fact, if one member of a family prays the Rosary, the rest will be saved in spite that they do not pray”».
***
“My dear child,
I am Mary, The Lady of the First Saturday. For this, I encourage you to go to Mass and to pray for peace in your family and to obtain the grace of perseverance until the end.
“For those who cannot go to church by some reason, just pray the Holy Rosary and meditate the mystery of each decade about the earthly life of Jesus. Pray it with love and devotion from the heart, because the Rosary will help you to drive the bad spirit away. In other words, it is a powerful weapon to draw your soul to be with God in the everlasting life.
“As you know, God is love and mercy. In fact, if one member of a family prays the Rosary, the rest will be saved in spite that they do not pray. But unfortunately, many Christians have no knowledge about it, and sadly may people do not want to venerate Me as The Mother of God and the Helper of their souls, and as The Mother of all God’s children. My job is to take care of those who pray to Me with faith. Moreover, I have lived on earth many years, I understand all the hardships, trials, sufferings, tribulations that are part of human life, and everyone must accept to be called God’s child as My Son Jesus went through immense sufferings to save the souls of mankind from the original sin.
“My child, God is using each of you in order to spread the messages to the world wherever He wants them to go. For this, do not give up your hope, we will never abandon you. For this, pray as much as possible. Your souls are full of light and Jesus will lighten each step of your way to Heaven.
“God loves you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary Queen of the Rosary.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(October 12, 2015)


Important Message #322
from Jesus, The King of All Nations
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Thursday,
October 06, 2015, at 10:00am.
“My dear child,
I am The King of The Heaven, The Earth and Under-The-Earth. I bless you all from My loving heart. I also encourage you to believe in My revelation through all the messages. You are chosen to be in My plan in order to save the living souls and to pray for the dead as much as possible. They cannot pray for themselves, but they can pray for you, especially the souls of unborn babies who are being murdered in any second around the world. And people committed this terrible sin. They will never stop killing until the wrath of Mine will strike them, because they have not seen My punishment for those who do not care about one of My ten commandments as “thou shall not kill”. Moreover, those innocent babies are the gifts of life. For this, God loves them beyond your imagination.
“My child, this world nowadays will suffer due to its sins and it is in danger of many bad things which will occur. It will have much more violence, such as mankind kills mankind, because many dark sins make people’s hearts have no love. In fact, they have so much envy and hatred for each other. It is also the plan of My enemy who is in control of this world.
“My child, you must remain faithful to Me Who am worthy of your love and am the light of your soul. With Me, you have all the blessings and My light illuminates your souls and you will be able to walk through this temporal world. Even though, sometimes you still have some hardships and difficulties on your way home. But I always stretch out My arms to protect you from the snare of the Devils, and they are not allowed to harm your souls and bodies. For this, do not be afraid for you life tomorrow. It is in My hands.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Jesus, The King of All Nations.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(October 12, 2015)