10/3/15

MessagestoDoNguyen319-320



To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Thursday,
September 24, 2015, at 11:00am.
“My dear children,
I am your Heavenly Father. I bless you all for being faithful to me and serving Me with all the best you can, in order to fulfill My will and bring back souls to Me as fast as possible.
“As you know, you live between Heaven and Earth, and I am the authority on your life. Amen, I am telling you that there were many souls who left the world because their journey home ended, but they do not belong to My Kingdom. Instead, they suffer in Hell, because during their lifetime, they did not want to be close to Me and acknowledge Me as the Judge of their souls. Especially those who committed many sins which broke all My commandments which I have given to Moses as My Law to Humanity. These are serious ones of My sacred words that they must obey until their bodies return to dirt.
“Moreover, My words will never change and they must know that My punishment will apply if people do not want to obey.
“My child, for those who believe in Me and follow My way of the truth as I have come down from Heaven in order to set mankind free from sins through My revelation as I am using each of you to fulfill My desire in this modern world. Amen, I am telling you now, those are the children of Mine because they accept Me as the giver of everything you do.
In the near future, this world will suffer many disasters to come, because mankind keeps doing whatever they want, and they do not understand that I am the powerful God and I can take away everything they have in a second. Pray to console My sadness and be closer to Me and continue to follow My direction to save souls.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(October 02, 2015)


Important Message #320
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
September 30, 2015, at 9:49am.
“My dear child,
I am your Heavenly Father, God of love and mercy for those who trust Me and follow My way of the truth. They are My children. I have come down from Heaven in order to alert mankind. I am here on earth, and they must give up their sins in the past and know Me before their eyes are close to the things of the world.
“As you know, at this time, the darkness of the world is getting darker due to the sins of mankind against mankind. Even though, My purification has not arrived yet, but people already suffer because of their own sins. Amen, I am telling you now, very soon, the persecution in the Church will happen, and many churches will not be open because of the Anti-Christ will rise. If you see something like that happens, do not be afraid. As I have promised, all My faithful children who believe in My words will be protected no matter what is going to happen to the world, they are under My care.
“I am the powerful God, and everything is possible with Me. For this, be strong in your belief, I am the only one whom you can trust, and I will help you to go through the narrow gate that leads you into the gate of Paradise in the everlasting joy.
“My child, I know you work hard, and try your best to achieve your goal that I have entrusted into your care. In fact, you wanted to do more than you can, but do not worry if you cannot do much because of your limit. My work of salvation will never end as long as the world still lasts and it takes time because this generation is the worst. For this, I am using all of you to help other souls, and this is My biggest desire no matter how sinful mankind is. But My ocean of mercy continues to forgive rather than to punish their souls. But they must repent their sins as long as they are still alive. After death, there is no more occasion. It is the truth.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(October 02, 2015)