9/14/15

UrgentMessages158



Serious & Urgent Message #158
from God The Father

Words of God The Father:  “'Our Heavenly Father' prayer must now be the prayer to be prayed in all the sanctuaries, the true homes, and everywhere this must be prayed as often as it can be prayed.”  Words of Jesus Christ:  “You must not take anything from anyone when it is not given in the true Name of Jesus Christ.  I will say, no, none of this at all.  Repeat all the words I just said.  I will tell you to scream all the words I just said, and I will say all must all know this.”...  Words of God The Father:  A nation will say they are torn, and I will say all must all be restored in the True New Time.  A true struggle will soon be known all over the world....

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on September 1, 2015 at 07:23 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
My dear child, and My dear blessed children, I am your true Heavenly Father.  I have come to say this day will be given to you to say all might tell all they all must all pray, pray, and pray.  'Our Heavenly Father' prayer must now be the prayer to be prayed in all the sanctuaries, the true homes, and everywhere this must be prayed as often as it can be prayed.  I am going to say, 'Now is the True New Time.'” 
 I have said to Margaret that I will tell all the true Hand of Mine is coming to say all will all see this mighty Hand of Mine in the true sky.  I am going to say now all must all come to Me.  All must all honor Me and say they will tell Me they will be the true saints I have created them to be... The true saints will say now all the children will all see this and say, 'Does she need to tell us that the true Bible is going to be in the sky?'  No, she is saying all is written.  She will say it all pertains to the true message of why I said I will put a Hand in the sky.  Now, tell her she must say she will do this to tell all there will be a Hand they can see, a true Hand in the true sky.  And I will say this will be the true Hand of Mine.  I am coming very soon.”...
 “The bitterness of sweet wine is the true gift of the true Heavenly Father.  I have said very often, I am the true bitterness, and I am the true sweet, and I will say many times I will give to all the true quality of the true gift.  I am the true gift to the truly fallen world... I will say now I will give to all My children the True New Time.  I will say all must all prepare to say they will all be the true saints I have created.  I am going to say all must all say they all should all prepare to say they all will do as I ask.  The true saint will say all must all be prepared to give to Me the true angel and the true gift I want them to see and the true sacrifice of the true Holy Mass, and the true Holy of Holies will be seen in the true distant land.  I will say all My children will all say they can all pray the way I ask.  I will say all must all say they will all do as I ask.”
Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on September 4, 2015 at 06:49 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:  
… “I want you to be very specific when I say the whole world must come to Me.  I want you to tell all they all must say they will all do as I ask.  Now is the True New Time.  There are many who need to say they will pray, but they need to say they will also say they all will all sing praises to Me as well... I have many times said I need you to tell all they all need to all pray the way I ask, but you have said it could be of no avail.  But now I will say all must all come to Me.” 
 I am going to prevent any from going to any sanctuary at all when they do not want to pray the way I ask.  I have said over and over I will prevent them from going to any sanctuary at all.  This will show them they cannot do as they want to.  This will be a true and faithful way to show them they will have to do as I have said.  I will not let them cross any boundary at all to go to any sanctuary to say they will want to do as they want.  I will say they must pray like I have asked them.  I will not let anyone do anything at all if they do not do as I ask.  I have given you full commandments, the true seals, the true new covenant.  I will say over and over a register will not hold all the names you have prayed for.  No amount will be recorded in any book as long as you have the true book.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask.  All must all do as I ask.”
Message from Jesus Christ to Margaret Durbin of the USA on September 5, 2015 at 09:03 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “Now I will tell you the true saint will say you must give to the world the true messages when I come.  This will be very soon.  And the true darkness will be to tell all the world they will never be in the light again.  I am in the true light.  I have spared all My children when I say they will never be in the true darkness.  I will say they will all be in the true light.  I am going to say now, all will all pray to see the light I want to give to them.  I want to say all must all say they will all pray to say they can all be in the true darkness till I come.  Now I will say a true light will be the only candle that will shine throughout the most miserable time I come.  I am the true light of the true world.  Now I will say a true closed door will tell all they will all pray the way I ask.  And this door will reveal to many we are all inside praying.”...
 “I am going to say a true historical document will soon be signed in the true national register of the true and faithful home of the true saint.  This will be the true peace treaty, and when it is signed, all will all see the true Anti-Christ say all will all be revealed.  All will all say they will all pray and pray and pray.  Now, I will say a true historical document will be given to the true people, and this will declare they all must obey him.  I will tell you the true gift of the true saint will be the only gift I will say you are to take at all.  You must not take anything from anyone when it is not given in the true Name of Jesus Christ.  I will say, no, none of this at all.  Repeat all the words I just said.  I will tell you to scream all the words I just said, and I will say all must all know this.  This peace treaty will be signed, and it will contain all the rules of the true Anti-Christ, and he will say he will ask all to all say the true prayers.  He will say all must all kneel down before him, and I will say, no, not ever.” 
 A true confession must be made when all go to the true sanctuary, and all must all say they will tell all they will all pray the way I ask.  I have said over and over, all must all do as I ask... There is no hope for many when they do as I have not commanded.  I will say all must all do as I have commanded, and pray and pray the way I ask.  I will say a true repentant will say all must all say they will tell all they will all say they will all do as I ask.”
Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on September 6, 2015 at 01:21 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “My heart is so heavy.  All the true sins of the true world cannot be repented enough for all the true sinfulness.  I have said over and over many must say they are all so sorry for all their sinfulness, and they all should all pray the way I ask.” 
 A nation will say they are torn, and I will say all must all be restored in the True New Time.  A true struggle will soon be known all over the world.  All will all see the true saints tell all they have the true gift to say they will all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say all must all pray the way I ask.  Now, I will say I will give to you all the true saints who do not know me.  I will say all must all do as I ask... I am going to give to you a new task to tell all they all must be the true obedient in all the true sanctuaries.  If they are not, they will be made to go to the True One who gave them all the right to come and (then) say they were told they all had to leave.”





A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen