9/3/15

UrgentMessages156-157



Serious & Urgent
Message #156
from God The Father
Contents:  This is a very short message in which God The Father asks all His children to pray over and over the 'Our Father' prayer as many times as they can day and night, and to do as He asks.


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the U.S.A. on August 30, 2015 at 10: 20 hours in Evansville, Indiana, U.S.A.:

… “Now I will tell all, all over the world, they all must all say and pray the true 'Our Father' prayer as many times as they can every day and night, and tell Me they all will do as I ask.  I have instructed all of My children to all pray this over and over, and I am saying now all must all do as I have instructed.”




Serious & Urgent
Message #157
from Margaret Durbin


This is a special note from Margaret Durbin herself on September 1, 2015, in which she expounds upon a previous message from God Our Heavenly Father regarding His upper Hand in the sky.
On August 27, 2015, God The Father first mentioned to me, Margaret Durbin, about the upcoming appearance of His upper Hand in the sky.  I called my friend, Pastor David Carico, (who lives in the same Independence Square where I live), and I read this message from God The Father to his wife.  Then, on August 31, 2015 Pastor David Carico called me about God The Father's message of August 27, 2015 pertaining to the appearance of His Upper Hand in the darkest part of the sky.  Pastor Carico said that if we read the book of Daniel, chapter 5, we will see the same type of scriptural warning from God The Father.  Pastor Carico explained that in Daniel, chapter 5, we can read about the appearance of the Hand of God with His Fingers writing on the wall as a warning to King Baltasar about the upcoming death of King Baltasar's kingdom.  The prophet Daniel was able to interpret to King Baltasar the meaning of the writing on the wall.  Here also, in the Old Testament, we have the direct involvement of God The Father with His Hand as a warning to His people.”




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen