8/31/15

MessagestoDoNguyen309-310



To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Thursday,
August 20, 2015 at 8:30am.
 “My dear child,
I am Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God and of the Holy Blessed Virgin Mary. I have come down from Heaven in order to guide you to follow My footsteps to save the world, and I use each of you for the triumph of My glory and victory later on when I arrive in this world. Even though you do not know when I come, Amen, I am telling you the truth that it will happen in this generation.
“For this reason, be strong and be faithful to Me, trust Me completely. I will never leave your side. Either way, you will be saved if your name is called to go home before I come, or when I come, you are still here, and I will not forget you because you follow My way of the truth to help others. As a matter of fact, there is nothing more important to save souls as to spread the messages to the world, whether mankind believes or not. My messages will come out as I said. Moreover, the prince of darkness is in control and he is overjoyed at his victory due to mankind’s disobedience to God’s commandments.
“However, I allow things happen in order to purify mankind’s souls. But sadly, many of them cannot be purified anymore, because their souls are too dark to be clean, and they belong to the prince of Hell.
“For this reason, pray much to help those who live in the state of sins and will fall into a pit (=Hell). Nowadays, mankind’s people live the way that they want to be, and they forget that sooner or later, their souls will be judged in front of Me, and no one can save their souls unless they know Me before they pass this world.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Jesus, your Savior.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(August 28, 2015)


Important Message #310
from God The Father of all mankind
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
August 23, 2015 at 7:00am.
“My dear child,
I am your powerful and merciful God. Even though you only see Me through your eyes of faith, you love Me and obey My command to follow My way in doing My heavenly work. I have come down from My Kingdom to instruct you for the salvation of souls.
“For this reason, keep moving forward. Your reward will be great in Heaven, even here while you still live in this world. Keep in mind that I am your great God, Who is the source of everything you have. With Me, all things are possible for you, and you must do your part, I will take care of the rest.
“As you know, this world nowadays fills My heart with anger and sadness, because mankind does not want to acknowledge Who I am anymore. In fact, they commit so many sins for their desire and they do not care about their next life. Their fate depends on how they live and on the way they live in this temporal world.
I am sad because many souls will not have the happiness in Heaven as the way I want them to be. But it is up to their choice, either following the way of My narrow path or the way of their own easy path to have all the satisfaction, the pleasure of the flesh, but their souls will suffer later on.
“For this reason, believe what I am telling you now, and be glad that you know what I want to save souls. Do not be like others. They are lukewarm and they do not believe in this modern time. I give the messages to mankind through your commitment that you accepted to be My servant to help others who live in sins, because they neglect their souls. In fact, their sins cover their consciousness. Therefore, they do not know the difference between right and wrong.
“For this, the evil ones take advantage of their dark souls and lead them to their side. And the more people fall into sins, the more power they have. This is the worst generation of humanity.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father of all mankind.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(August 28, 2015)