8/31/15

UrgentMessages155



Serious & Urgent Message #155
from God The Father


Contents:  A really strong wind will be in the True Arena, and it will be to tell all they all must come to Me... No one will be spared of any kind of the true possessions at all, northeast of the world... I am going to say now the darkest night will soon comeAll will all see the true Hand of Mine in the sky... I will allow all to all see the true Hand of Mine in the true midnight sky a total of six consecutive nights... I am going to say now, all must all see the true Hand in the true sky, and they all must all say they all will all be in the True Arena when they all pray like I have requested.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on August 27, 2015 at 12:02 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I will say now all My children must all run for cover, and this will be very soon.  A really strong wind will be in the True Arena, and it will be to tell all they all must come to Me.  This will be to tell all they have the true Satan in their midst.  And all will all see this as such.  I am the true God, the true Heavenly Father.  A very destructive force of the worst kind will be to tell all they all must all come to Me.  I will say all of the true sanctuaries in the true northeast will be torn apart, and this will be very soon.  I will say a strong gust of the worst kind of wind will sever many homes.  Many businesses will all be destroyed, and I will say I am in the mighty wind and the hail and the true lightening.  Many will all say they wish they had all prayed when they lose their place of worship, employment, and means of survival.  All will all go.  No one will be spared of any kind of the true possessions at all, northeast of the world. 
 Now this will be to say it will very soon occur, and much of this will be to warn the people they all must come to Me.  I will say a true, strong saint will say all must now build a bridge of massive strength to say they all must all say they all will hold the true saints to say they can cross.  A true tidal current will soon be the true controversy over the true raging arena when all say they all will all pray the way I ask. 
 Now - I am going to say now the darkest night will soon come.  All will all see the true Hand of Mine in the sky.  This will be very soon.  I will allow all to all see the true Hand of Mine in the true midnight sky a total of six consecutive nights.  This must be revealed, and it must be made known.  I am going to say again I will allow this to be in the sky a total of six nights at the darkest area of the sky.  All must all see this.  I will say this will be so that all can all see this true Hand of Mine.  I have given you this time so you must tell all they must all see this Hand in the true sky, and they will soon see this, My dear child.  I am going to say now, all must all see the true Hand in the true sky, and they all must all say they all will all be in the True Arena when they all pray like I have requested.




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen