8/28/15

UrgentMessages154



Important Message #154
from God The Father

Contents:  A strong current will take many to the sea, and they will say all must all say they will all be swept away.  I have told you many will be swept away to sea... And the word's strangest and the world's severest storm will be to say all must all pray, pray, and pray... A tower of great strength will come to be when I say you have the true gift to tell all they all must all pray the way I ask.  I will give you this tower to say you have the true gift (Proverbs 18:10)... I will destroy all who will not listen to what I am saying.  I am the true God, the true Heavenly Father.  I am the true faithful Creator, the true Master, the true Revealer of all I have said... I will say all must stand when they see the true Upper Hand in the true starry night... the true ranks of all those angels must all be to say they can all bring to all the true Upper Hand, and all will say they all will see the true Upper Hand of Mine.  I am going to say the true Upper Hand will be to say I am in command, and I will soon give to all this true Upper Hand... the true saints will say all must all become the true brides and the true bridegrooms of His in the true Body of Christ (Revelation 18:23;  Revelation 21:2).

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on August 16, 2015 at 01:04 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA: 



I am your true God, the true Heavenly Father.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask... the true gift will be to tell some that you are not going to be told you cannot do as the true Heavenly Father has told you.  But, you will do as He has asked you to do.  I am the true Heavenly Father.  I have spoken.  And I am the true conqueror... I am going to say the true Faith will be the only Faith that must be in the True Arena to sustain all now and forever and ever.  No other will do.  I will not allow it.” 
 I am going to reveal to you the true fate of many will soon take place.  All must all give to Me the true angelic saints they can all remember.  I will seize all in the true safety net (Habacuc 1:16)...  A separation of a family will come, and they all must all pray to find one another, and the true shelter will be found when they pray the way I ask.”
 A strong current will take many to the sea, and they will say all must all say they will all be swept away.  I have told you many will be swept away to sea.  This will be to tell all they all must all pray to say they all must come back to Me.  Many will say they all should have all prayed, and they all should tell Me they all will all repent of their sins.  I have spoken.  I have said I will give to you the true candle, and you must take it to the true saint and tell him he must light it when he sees the true Jesus Christ.  This will be very soon...  I am going to say a strong current will soon come and tell all they all will be swept out to sea.  This will be very soon.  And the strong current will be to give to all the true Jesus Christ.  And the world's strangest and the world's severest storm will be to say all must all pray, pray, and pray.  Now, I will say all must have a true candle to light the true path when the true Savior comes.  This will be very soon.  the true gift will be to tell all they all must have the true candle to say all must be the light of the true world.  Now, I will say all must all say they all will all be the true light of the true world.”...
 A tower of great strength will come to be when I say you have the true gift to tell all they all must all pray the way I ask.  I will give you this tower to say you have the true gift (Proverbs 18:10).  Now, My child, I have given you many things.  I will say all must all say they all will all pray the way I ask.  I will say a stand will be to tell all there will be no one to say they can't be told I am not the true God, the true Heavenly Father.  I will destroy all who will not listen to what I am saying.  I am the true God, the true Heavenly Father.  I am the true faithful Creator, the true Master, the true Revealer of all I have said.”...
 A wind will come and all will all feel the wind.  All will all say the true strong wind will be to tell all Jesus Christ is soon coming to tell all He will say He will give to all the true gift if they all pray the way I ask.  Now, will you tell all they must all pray the way I ask?  My child, an upper hand will be seen in the true midnight sky soon, and this powerful upper hand will give to all those who have been spared this true gift to tell them they have the true Jesus Christ.  I am going to say all must all pray the way I ask (Joel 1:15;  St. Matthew 26:18;  St. Matthew 26:45;  St. Mark 1:15).”...
 Now, I will say a river will dry up.  When this occurs, I will give to one the true gift of knowing the true Faith in the true homeland of theirs.  I will say you have been told this will come to be.  I have said all must all pray and pray and pray, and say they will no longer be in the True Arena without praying the true prayers in the true prayer book... I will say all must stand when they see the true upper hand in the true starry night.  When they all see this true angelic hand tell all they all must do as I ask.  The true ranks of all those angels must all be to say they can all bring to all the true upper hand and all will say they all will see the true upper hand of Mine.  I am going to say the true upper hand will be to say I am in command, and I will soon give to all this true upper hand.  All must all say they all will pray the way I ask... There will be more and more to say they have the true Holy Spirit, and I will say all must all pray, pray, pray (St. Mark 13:11;  St. John 20:22-23;  Acts 6:3-4).  the True Saint will say over and over all must all pray, pray, and pray.  Now, the true hour will bring many to say the true Holy Spirit will be to tell all they all will be in the True Arena.  All will all say they have the true Holy Spirit.  I am thee.”
 A true well will be drilled in the True Arena.  This well will be the one from which I will give the true living water.  I will say all must all drink of the true living water.  All must all say they must all pray the way I ask.  I will give to you a true well to drink of the true living water, and all must all drink of this pure and natural water... A true saint will say a true well must be given to all in the whole land of mine, and I will say all must all drink from their own well.  Needless to say, all must all prosper to be in the true living water to say they will all do as I ask... the true gift will be to say, all must all say they will all do as the true heavenly Father insists.”...
 The true saints will say all must all become the true brides and the true bridegrooms of His in the true Body of Christ (Revelation 18:23;  Revelation 21:2).  The true saint will say she has no time to pray, let alone to be in the true forefront to do any more.  I will say all must be done according to my Holy and Divine Word.  I am the true Lord Thy God.  I will say all must now do the work I gave to each one.  All must all say they will all do as I ask... I am going to bless all this day and ask all to all pray and say they have a true Heavenly Father, and tell Me they will all become the true bride or the true bridegroom of Mine.  I am going to say I will be in their midst as they all say this.  I am the true gift to all mankind.  I have the true Son, the true Holy Spirit.  I will give to all the true Son, the true Jesus Christ, soon to be in the truly fallen world.”




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen