9/21/15

UrgentMessage159



Serious & Urgent
Message #159
from God The Father

Words of God The Father: 
“Tell all very soon there will be a new blood Moon, and this will be to tell all they all will soon see the true Jesus Christ... I am going to say a massive earthquake will be happening and very soon... I am going to say now a fast moving volcano will soon erupt.  This will bring many to their knees, and especially the true saints who live in the true sanctuary where there are many who live near any water.  I will say this will be a monstrous activity when it erupts... They must pray for the religious leaders of every denomination and all the leaders of all the countries in the entire world... A very frightening event will soon take place over all the world, and it will happen soon.”



Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA
on September 14, 2015 at 24:13 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “Tell all very soon there will be a new blood Moon, and this will be to tell all they all will soon see the true Jesus Christ.  I have spoken, and the true darkness will soon come to be in the true sky.  Then the true Hand of Mine will search all over the world.  I am going to show all they all must all pray to say they need to save as many souls as they can.” 
 “I am going to say a massive earthquake will be happening and very soon.  I will say all My children will all say where and when will they be in the true earthquake?  I have said, I will allow some to be in the true earthquake, but others will survive... My dear child, I am going to say now all My children will all experience a true awakening.  I will say they all will all see a true Hand in the true sky, and this will be very soon... I am going to say all must all pray to save the true angelic saints who will be the true victims of the true earthquake.  This earthquake will be felt all over the world, and this earthquake will startle millions, and they will say they have the true earthquake.” 
 “I am going to say now a fast moving volcano will soon erupt.  This will bring many to their knees, and especially the true saints who live in the true sanctuary where there are many who live near any water.  I will say this will be a monstrous activity when it erupts, and many will say they will all pray to say they can be spared to give to Jesus their souls.”...
 “I will ask you to see if you can bring souls to the true awareness that they must pray to save all their souls of the true members of their families and friends and their neighbors and their true co-workers as well.  This must be to say all must all pray for each other to say they all will honor Me and ask Me to say they will all see the true Jesus Christ.  I will say all must all do this.  They must pray for the religious leaders of every denomination and all the leaders of all the countries in the entire world and say they are all still My children.  And they all have a true soul to be prayed for.  I am in their image and likeness.  I see them in every action, and I know their every thought.  They all must all pray and ask Me to give to them all the true Jesus Christ.  I have said over and over, all must all be prayed for now and forever and ever... All must all do as I ask.” 
 “Now, I will say a musty smell will take over a great deal of the world, and this will be very soon.  This will come from a huge air strike in the northern part of the Philippine Islands.  This will be very soon.  Again, pray for all those who will lose their lives in the big earthquake that is soon coming.  I am going to tell you the big earthquake will take many lives, and this will be very soon.  A very frightening event will soon take place over all the world, and it will happen soon.”




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen