9/22/15

MessagestoDoNguyen313-314



To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas, on Tuesday,
September 01, 2015, at 10:31am.
“My dear child,
I am your Heavenly Father, My wish is to be with each of you while you still live here on earth through your faith and love to Me as the Best Father of all time.
“But sadly, many children do not know Me as they should. Instead, they only know the reality of the world. They want to have all luxurious things as they dream, and they are careless about their souls.
“As you know, My love for mankind is beyond your imagination. For this, I am glad that you love Me with all your heart and soul. In addition, you gave Me so much of yourself and use your own money to do My mission in order to help others to save their souls through My revelation in the last few years up to this current time.
“Amen, I am telling you the truth that you were born to serve Me, and I have anointed you when you first come out to the world from your birth among the chosen ones. In fact, I have shielded you with My protection from the falling angel. For this reason, the gift of faith and wisdom are strong in you, and you will never stay out of My sight because I use each of you to fulfill My will.
“My child, I am the giver of everything you have, even your health. In fact, you have received several miracles in the past through your persecution, accidents, health problems. Even the doctor who operated your liver wondered you were still alive afterwards, because your case, which went back to normal, was very rare.
“For this reason, I want to remind you from time to time in order to assure you that  there is nothing impossible with Me, and you know all the things that have happened in the past.
“My child, I am yours, and you are Mine. For this, I will bless you more, and the blessing will pass on from one to another, especially to those who help you financially. They are My chosen ones, and I will never withdraw My hands from all of you.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Your God of Love.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(September 22, 2015)


Important Message #314
from Jesus, The Son of The Living God
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas, on Friday, 
September 04, 2015, at 11:00am.
“My dear child,
I am Jesus Christ, your Savior of your soul and of those who believe the greatest miracle of My resurrection. As you know, it is not easy to become God’s children in order to inherit His Kingdom. Even Me, I have also accepted all the trials, sufferings, and endured the torture made by humanity who does not believe that I was sent by My Father, and conceived by The Holy Spirit to be in the womb of the chosen servant that was My Blessed Mother Mary along with Saint Joseph who was My Foster Father.
“I am the Son of God and He has only one Son. But for the love of all His creation, He used Me to be a poorer baby to lay in the manger, and when I grew up, I lived in a simple life until I turned into 33 years old. For this reason, I am God and Man because of My Father’s will.
Amen, I am telling you the truth that mankind must know Me before their journey ends in this world. However, they must accept to carry the cross with Me. Whether big or small, it is the sign of God’s chosen child, because the cross is also the symbol of faith, love and hope. Can you imagine that the gate of Heaven would open for everyone to enter?
“No, My child, it is not easy to get up there, especially the longer the world lasts, the more souls will be condemned to Hell. For this reason, God has come down from Heaven in order to alert mankind that Heaven and Hell are real, including Purgatory. He knows how weak humanity is. In fact, many people would rather choose the reality of the world than choose Him, because God’s way is the way of sacrifice, sanctity and accepting His will instead of their will. But everyone has a free choice and the blessed ones never stay out of God’s sight by rejecting the temptations and seductions which the prince of darkness, who works night and day to tempt weak souls, makes to lead them into their side. Pray much in order to increase your faith.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Jesus, Son of The Living God.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(September 22, 2015)