9/22/15

MessagestoDoNguyen315-316



To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Monday,
September 07, 2015, at 9:30am.
“My dear child,
I am the Virgin Mary, your Advocate Mother of Love and Mercy. I pray for all of you constantly and protect you from all kinds of dangers in the world at this time of darkness and confusion.
“As you know, in the near future, the world will have the biggest impact due to the war, including the persecution of Christianity, and it starts to happen in the Middle East now, and people have to flee their own homes for their safety. Please pray for those who suffer because of their faith but God will take care of their souls.
“The world is at risk, but it is caused by mankind’s sins, and it is controlled by the leader of sins, who is happy and overjoyed because he knows that God is sad.
“However, in the end, he and his followers will be put into the fire of Hell at the end of the world after God’s Judgment Day to choose between the good and the evil.
“My child, you cannot imagine how sinful this world is nowadays. In fact, many Catholic people support abortion, even worse, they sell body parts of the unborn babies to make their own money. They act against their morality and consciousness, and they do not care about God’s Law of not murdering, especially those who are helpless to defend themselves in their mother’s wombs.
“For this reason, God’s mercy will turn into a punishment on one of these days, because it has a big impact between God and humanity. It is the worst sin in the history. For this, God’s enemy works harder to destroy the living souls.
The world must suffer due to the sins of mankind and you can say it has no peace but war. Please pray for your family, for those who continue to hurt God by their sins and those who do not believe God’s punishment and conversion of sinners.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Your Heavenly Mother.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(September 22, 2015)

Important Message #316
from our Heavenly Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas, on Friday,
September 11, 2015 at 9:37am.
“My dear child,
I am your Heavenly Father, and you are My beloved child among the chosen ones. For this, continue to give yourself completely to serve Me and stay away from the troubled world that is under control by the prince of darkness. As a matter of fact, many souls are living in this world, but they have a place with their leader of sins in Hell, because they choose themselves how to live in the way they want.
“As you know, My heart is full of pity for those who will not see Me in person and will be rejected to enter My Kingdom. It is so easy to understand why all My creation will not have the true joy from the only one God Who is the Judge of their destiny.
“It is so sad for the lost souls, but there is nothing I can do, even though I have the power to touch the stubborn hearts and stained souls. But their sins are over My limit. Therefore, the devil is in control of their fate.
“My child, saving the souls is the most important thing of My desire. Even though the great sinners come back to Me with their contrite hearts, I would embrace them in My arms and forgive their sins in the past. Therefore, the Catholics are fortunate ones, because they recite the chaplet of the Divine Mercy at three o’clock as I have taught Saint Faustina to pass this powerful prayer in order to attain My ocean of mercy, because three o’clock was the time I died on the cross to save the world.
But sadly, there are not many Christians who know how to pray the Divine Mercy. Even many Catholics never pray this chaplet, either. For those who pray this prayer faithfully, they already gained the immense blessing of My Mercy, and when they die, I would not judge them harshly like those who never beg My Mercy through the powerful prayers of the Devine Mercy, because of which, My blood and water poured out from My heart. Pray to console your God so that you will be consoled.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Your Heavenly Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(September 22, 2015)