8/20/15

UrgentMessages152



Very Serious, Important Message #152
from God The Father

Special Note:
An hour of darkness will soon cover
the whole land all over the world…
A true change in the true currency
is soon to come.
All transportation will all be stopped,
and this will come to be.


(God The Father said on August 08, 2015 at 23:30 hours)



Contents:   An hour of darkness will soon cover the whole land all over the world, and this will reveal to all the true darkness is to reveal the true Jesus Christ will soon come (St. John 16:32).  The hour of darkness will tell all they all must come to Me... And all must all say they will wait to see the true darkest hour in their life.  I will say all must all say they will all know that this hour will be to tell all they all need to all pray the way I ask.”


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on August 8, 2015 at 23:30 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I will reveal to you all the true saints by name who must come to be in the true sanctuary.  I will say this will be the true angelic gift.  I have to say all will all say they will all pray the way I ask.  Now, a mighty wind will blow to and fro, and I will say I am in the wind.  All My precious saints will all say they will all be comforted in knowing.  I will say I am going to slow the true awakening.  I have said I will need all My children to all pray the way I ask.  A selfish saint has said she will never do anything you ask.  She will say who are the saints who have said that you are the true messenger.  Many have chosen to see your messages, and they all have said they will all be recorded someday.  I am going to see that this is done, and it must be done... I am going to say one will say a changed person has been coming to her and saying all must all change.  This will be to say all must think and pray, and they all must do as I ask.” 
 Do you want Me to say how all must change their attitudes and their ways of doing anything?  I will say a heart full of thanks will be to tell all they all can be in the true sanctuary to tell all they all must pray the way I ask.  There will be many to say they have the true golden reed, and they have all said this is to signify all the true saints in the True Arena.  (St. Matthew 12:20).  Now, My child, there will be a very large area that will be covered by the true catastrophe, and this will signify the true coming of the True Saint.  I have said over and over, I am going to say all must pray, pray, pray.  I am going to say you have told Me you have had enough, and I will say all must all get prepared.” 
 There are many who have not seen the true eagle fly.  This will be to tell all that a true change in the true currency is soon to come, and many have already stated that they will sell and go to another country, but any amount will never be sufficient to go anywhere.  They will all see they have no where to go.  And no way to say they can go.  All transportation will all be stopped, and this will come to be.  A horrible nightmare will tell all they all must say they will all pray the way I ask.  A lack of trust will say all must prepare themselves to go to many extremes to say they can do anything.  No, My child, the True Saint will say all must all do as I ask... I need you to tell all My children to all pray in the true prayer book I gave to you.”...
 A race of a certain kind will be interrupted and this will be to tell all they all have seen the true Jesus Christ.  This will soon come to be.  When they see this, they will all see the Faith has the true look of evil.  I have not given all the true opportunity to see the true face of Jesus Christ, but a few have been allowed to see the true Face of His.  There are those who will say they have seen Him.  My child, the only ones who have seen Him will see Him again when they say they will do as I ask... Please give to Me all the saints that you have not  mentioned when you were growing up.  I have not seen any who have told Me they were in your life.  They must say they all know you.”...
 A special convoy will soon be seen when they all say they will all pray the way I ask.  This will be to tell all they all must all relate to Me.  Many will say they will need a special task force to reinforce all the true saints to help those in need.  And this must be.  They will all say they will all be told they are to all work together to go to the True Arena.”...
 A delicate covering will be in the True Arena.  This will be to say all must slay the true dragon.  And with this delicate covering, I will say I will give to all, this will be to say I am going to give to all the true gift of the true elegance, and I will say all must all say they all will be covered with the true fabric to tell all they have the true gift of the true God, the true heavenly Father.  And this will be to say all must have this covering to see the true Jesus Christ.  He will say they have the true gift, and all will all say they will all be covered as well (Isaiah 25, entire chapter).  The true tyrant must not hold any of My children accountable to say they will be the ones to do any of the following.  I have said I will say more and more, none of My children will say they will take a computer chip, and they must never say they can block all the powers of darkness.  This will be to say I am the true block.  I will say I will give to all the true power to be the true power when they tell Me they will repent of all their sins and come to Me (Ezekiel 3:20;  Romans 11:9-12).” 
 “Will you say you have seen the true grip?  I am the true grip.  I will make all surrender to tell all they all must say they will all pray and beg Me to release them in the true grip.  I am blessing you and all My children now and forever.  I am truly watching over you and all My children with a true holy and sublime love of the true Heavenly Father now and forever.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on August 9, 2015 at 23:30 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “An hour of darkness will soon cover the whole land all over the world, and this will reveal to all the true darkness is to reveal the true Jesus Christ will soon come (St. John 16:32).  The hour of darkness will tell all they all must come to Me... And all must all say they will wait to see the true darkest hour in their life.  I will say all must all say they will all know that this hour will be to tell all they all need to all pray the way I ask.  An extreme will be to say all must all find a candle to light the true path.  Margaret, tell all the true determination of Mine will be to tell all they all must come to Me.  A disturbing thought will be to say all must all come to Me and ask Me to save them and their families.  I have said I will tell all they all must pray and pray and pray.  The true gift will be to say all must all come to Me in the true hour of darkness.  Pray so the true hour will reveal to you and all the true families that you have the knowledge to say this hour will soon come to be.  So, tell all they must all prepare to pray and pray and pray, and they all must all say they all will be free to do as I ask.” 
 “A true consoling thought has been to say they all will all say they all need the true light to see and pray like I ask.  I am going to say all must all say the true hour will be to say they have all said they all will all be in the true hour of darkness.  I will say all must all prepare to say they all will all be in the true gift.  All must all say they will all give Me this hour.  I have given to all this hour to say they all must come to Me (St. John 5:25;  St. John 12:27;  St. John 17:1-2;  St. John 16:32-33).  A true transitional gift will be to say all must all say they all will be in this hour (St. Luke 22:53;  Isaiah 60:1-3).  I will say all My children will all say they will all pray, pray, and pray.  And they will tell all they will all do the next task.  I am going to say a true fate will await very many when the true Jesus Christ comes.  And the true gift I gave to you will be to tell all they all must all pray, and pray, and pray.  The True Saint, Jesus Christ, will say He will tell all they need to be alert when this hour comes, and He will say He too will never regret to say all must say this hour will be to tell all they will experience the darkest hour in history.  Many will say they have the true dark hour to tell all they have the true fate, the true gift.  The True Saint will come.  He will say all might tell Him they are all praying to say all must come to Him.” 
 “The true Faith will be told in a holy and divine order.  Everyone will see Jesus Christ tell them they are in the darkest hour.  Now I am saying I will tell all they all must all say they will all be in the True Arena to say they all will come to Me.  Now, I will say 'Enter in the very holy door, and tell Jesus Christ you have the true prayer book, and He will say all must all pray the way I ask.  Now, will you tell Me, 'How do you want to say you have this prayer book?'... I am so amazed to see you telling the people that you have the true gift of seeing the true Jesus Christ.  You have always said you will do as I ask.  I am going to let My light shine upon you, and the glory I want to give to you will be to surpass all in the true sanity of the true people... My child, the persistent will say you have never been told that you have the true message, but you can say you will tell Me and Jesus Christ you have worked awfully hard to be persistent in using all the true words I gave to you.” 
 “I will say the true wicked will be given the truly darkest hour.  When they say they can't be free, I will tell My Only Son, this is the true test.  Now, all must be seen and free to go, and tell Me they want to see the true Devil and say they want him, not Me.  I am going to say a truly responsible saint will tell them they all will be free to say how they all feel, and they will be free to give to Me any of the true saints they want to give to Me.  I will say all must all pray and pray and pray.  Now, I will say all must all say they all will be in the true blessing.  I am going to say all must all say they all want the true gift, the true angel, the true Jesus Christ, and be free at last to do as I ask and tell each other, 'Let's work together and pray the way I ask.'” 




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen







Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http: //margaretdurbin2012. blogspot. com
 (August 20, 2015)