8/19/15

MessagestoDoNguyen305-306



To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Friday,
August 07, 2015 at 8:36am.

 “My dear children,
Today is the first Friday of the month. I am the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Who loves you so much for doing the work of salvation as I did in the past.
“As you know, I have come into the world to be the savior of mankind’s souls, and I have accepted suffering in order to obey My Father’s will for all His children to have the true happiness of the everlasting life. Even though I am the Son of God and I had the power to relieve My terrible pain during My crucifixion, I had to endure to sacrifice Myself until My last breath because My love can do all things for the good of others.
“For this reason, each of you is God’s chosen child in order to do the work of salvation and I am glad that you never give up your faith. In fact, you obey and follow the way of the truth to go back to the Traditional Mass. Amen, I am telling you now, you have gained an immense blessing for your spiritual life for attending the true holy sacrifice of the mass in which God’s Son has offered Himself to die on the cross to save the world.
“But on the other hand, there are many Catholics who do not know the Novus Ordo Mass is not the true mass, it is the human mass. It has changed all the sacred tradition way that all Catholics must obey and follow in the Universal Church as the relevant way for their souls.
The tremendous grace is given through the Tridentine Mass and God has accepted every Mass, which is being offered to remember My great sacrifice and sufferings to save the world. For this, each time that you approach the altar to receive the Holy Communion, the whole heaven surrounds, especially the Holy Trinity is never absent; and you gain many blessings beyond your imagination for yourselves and your families. The most important thing is to worship God in the way that God wants it to be. Keep up with your belief and you will be accepted in His Kingdom.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Jesus, King of Nazareth.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(August 17, 2015)


Important Message #306
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Monday,
August 10, 2015 at 9:11am.
“My dear child,
I am your Heavenly Father, God of love and mercy. As you know, I love the world so much in spite of its sins through humanity. For this, I want to alert mankind through the work that you are doing now in order to let them know that I am their God and I exist.
At this time, the sins of mankind are over control and they have their leader of sins, who is My enemy and is in charge of the world.
It is the truth that in this modern world, I have revealed Myself as the giver of everything you do. In fact, I chose each of you for saving the souls of others, whether they believe or not. Whoever listen and obey My way of the truth will be protected from many dangers that can happen any time by natural disasters and from anything that can harm their bodies and souls, because no one can imagine how sad and angry I am over mankind’s sins. In fact, many of them do not respect and acknowledge who I am any more. Amen, I am telling you the truth, they are the children of My enemy.
This world will never be the same like before and you will hear and see more disasters to come. It is My wrath to warn those who do not believe in My power. When the terrible day happens to the world, many people will be afraid of the things that they have not seen, it is the true power of My wrath to strike the world in this modern world.
“For this reason, be faithful to Me and offer yourself, your family to Me, and believe in My power of love that I want to be with you at any minute of your life. Pray constantly to help those who are in darkness, those who suffer in many ways as well as those who are in purgatory awaiting their time to be taken up into Heaven.
Heaven, Hell and Purgatory are mankind’s destination, but sadly, only a small portion of souls can be accepted in My kingdom, because many people embrace the reality of the world and they do not want to know the truth of their everlasting life.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(August 17, 2015)