8/27/15

UrgentMessages153



Important Message #153
from God The Father

Contents:  I have given you many gifts, but now you are to say you can be free to say you have the most important thing in all the whole world.  I have said I am going to give to you the true gift of the Great Purification.  And all of My children will also receive this very timely gift... I have said I will give to you the true gift to tell all the true prayers.  And I will say you must be the only woman to give to all the true Commandments, the true new Seals, and the true, new and everlasting Covenant I gave to you also... The true gift to say you are one of the few who will say you have been given the relentless power to say all must all be done according to My Holy and Divine Will.  I have given you the only prayers to lead, pray, and tell all they all must give to Me their soul and their heart.  My child, I am going to say all must all do as I ask (Jeremiah 31:22).” 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of the USA on August 7, 2015 at 24:40 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I have a very important decision for you to make, and this will be very soon.  I will ask you to tell all the true way to the true Sanctuary... Now will you tell all the world the true way to My Son Jesus Christ is to say all must all say they all will all be in the true glorification of the true holy redemption of the true Christian of the True Saint Who suffered and died on the Cross for their sins?... I have said all must all say they will all be in the true Sanctuary as I say they each must do.  I have said a true heart is the one I gave to them, and this true heart is the true angel, and this angel will say all must all pray the way I ask.” 
 “My child, I have asked you to rise and pray.  I have said I will tell all the true gifts of the true saint is to tell all the world now they are to all prepare for the true coming of the True Saint, Our Lord Jesus Christ, and she will say all must all pray, pray, pray.  All will all see her and the true Son of Mine in each Sanctuary all over the world.  I have given her the true power to be in all the true sanctuaries in every building they call church, or their true Sanctuary.  I have said I will say I will be in the true Sanctuary.  I will say I will be there with Margaret Durbin.  I am going to say I will give to her this true gift of the True Saint, and this special gift to say you are all going to see her, and all will all pray with her.  All will all say they will all see and hear this true saint tell all, 'This is the true prayer book.'  And I will say I have, and I will give to all, the true new commandments, the true new seals, and the true gift of the true New Covenant.  I will say this is the true angelic phrase I want all to say, 'I am the true saint.'” 
 “I have the true messages.  I have the true gifts to be in the true Sanctuary.  I will say they will all do as I ask.  And they all must sacrifice to say they all will all be in the True Arena.  I have given you many gifts, but now you are to say you can be free to say you have the most important thing in all the whole world.  I have said I am going to give to you the true gift of the great Purification.  And all of My children will also receive this very timely gift.  I have said all must all say they will all be in this powerful and angelic gift.  I am going to say all must all say they will all be in the true Sanctuary to receive this most powerful gift I want to give to them.”...
 The true safety net has been drawn.  This is going to be the most treacherous gift you will ever have.  This will come as a big surprise to some, but to others this will be no surprise.  I have said I will give to you the true gift to tell all the true prayers.  And I will say you must be the only woman to give to all the true commandments, the true new seals, and the true, new and everlasting Covenant I gave to you also... The true gift to say you are one of the few who will say you have been given the relentless power to say all must all be done according to My Holy and Divine Will.  I have given you the only prayers to lead, pray, and tell all they all must give to Me their soul and their heart.  My child, I am going to say all must all do as I ask (Jeremiah 31:22).” 
 Now I will say a very blightened task will be done in the near future by a true tyrant, and he will say he is the true King of the Jews.  He will say he has the true power of the true God in Heaven.  I am saying, 'No, I am the only God in Heaven.'... I have said over and over there will be no one to give to Me the true prayers.  I have given these to you, Margaret Durbin.  I have instructed you all the ways I have thought to say are to be used in the true New Faith.  I have said over and over I am the true namesake and the true angelic angel, the true God, the true Heavenly Father.  I have given you all the true prayers.  The true saints all must say you are to carry out all the true prayers.” 
 The true new rules and the true saints are to say all must all give to Me their true self, their true lives, and all they each have acquired in this lifetime.  I have said I am your and their true God, their true Heavenly Father.  I am going to say I will also reveal to you and all the world now this true saint who has so diligently told Me almost 12 years ago that she would do the true, final, and most difficult task, and this is to say all must all say they all will be the true saint to tell all they all must all say they will all pray the way I ask... I have said many times I am your total Source.  I have given you all the true saints who have ever helped you, and they have all said they will never deny you are the true messenger.  I have given the true right to pray and ask Me to tell all they will all say they will all do as I ask.”...
 Tell all My children that I want them all to come to Me, and I want them all to say they will all promise to love and obey and repent of their sinfulness and ask Me to give to all the true Son, the True Saint, Who will give to them all the true prayers.  I am going to say all must all say they will all be in the true Sanctuaries all over the world.  Very soon, I will shower them in the true Sanctuaries with the true angels and the true saints.”...
 “The true saint has said all must all lend to you all the true information to give to you the true saintly way to say I am the true saint or I am the true faithful gift to the true God, the true Heavenly Father.  Now, I will say you have all the true rules.  The true challenge will be to tell all they must all say they must all do as I ask, and they must all say 'I have the true messenger.'...  A violent past has been in the True Arena, and all have sinned now.  All must all come to Me.  I am blessing each as I have said, and I give to each the true message.  They all need to pray, say they will all read and say they all will cherish to the true ends of the Earth, and the true great Faith will survive, and I will say all must all be in the true forefront of the true Holy Spirit.  All will all say it is I Who has given you all the words to say to all My beloved children and to you, My delightful Darlene Margaret Durbin.


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen