7/2/15

UrgentMessages151

Message #151
from God The Father


Contents: This message contains the Words of God The Father spoken to Margaret Durbin of the USA on June 7, 2015 at 06:22 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA. Some of His Words are the following: "This day I will bring you to the highest height of holiness... And I will tell you and all My children who have helped you they all will all receive the true great height of holiness."

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on June 7, 2015 at 06:22 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
“I am your Heavenly Father. This day I will bring you to the highest height of holiness. There will be many souls that will come with you to the great height. I am going to show you this will take place and you will tell all they will all see this in the True Arena. And the true saint will say a true beckoning will soon come to be. And I will tell you and all My children who have helped you they all will all receive the true great height of holiness. And I am going to tell you and all My children all will all say they are all receiving this new height, and they are all being blessed in My Holy and Divine Name now as I speak to you these holy and divine Words of everlasting praise.
Now, My children, please tell all they all must all feel very secure in the true Name of My Only Son Jesus Christ. I am your Heavenly Father. I am the true God, the only One, the True Saint, the true Heavenly Father, and this is the true message to the true angelic messenger, Margaret Durbin, June 7, 2015.
I am going to tell all they must all know you have received this true message, and tell all they all must sing praises to Me now and forever and ever. Amen.


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen