6/25/15

MessagestoDoNguyen291-292



Important Message #291
from Mary, our Spiritual Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday, 
June 20, 2015 at 9:30am.
“My dear child,
I am Mary, your Spiritual Mother, I pray for all of you and cover you under My mantle, including your loved ones at this time of darkness and confusion, because God’s enemy who is leader of sins is very active to harm the living souls as much as he can. In fact, he and his agents are everywhere, especially where people worship idol, money, bad activities such as drugs, sex, abortion, war, and much more, including variety of sins which human eyes cannot see.
“For this reason, only pray the Rosary and other prayers as much as you can, even though you are busy to do other things, but do not let a day pass without praying, because it is a gift from Heaven. Also help others who do not know how to pray or do not want to pray.
“My child, as God said, none of you are perfect, but you are chosen in His plan for saving souls, and through the grace of God, you are closer to Him by doing His will. But sadly, each of you has a different level of spirituality, for example, some believe in God’s mission as the only way to save your souls, but the others do not want to accept His words as His command.
“For this reason, I urge those who still doubt or are skeptical about God’s messages for the world, to open their eyes to see God Who is invisible but is among you. For this, do not allow the power of the world to decrease your faith. You will understand more how important it is to accept God’s will rather than your own will (the word ‘you’ means everyone).
“Saving your souls through your belief as predestination in your next life, it is your right path that leads you to Heaven, which is your true happiness and joy forever and ever with God. And the whole Heaven is so sad because many people of mankind who pass away are on the other side of darkness and Hell, due to what they have done during their lifetime.
“God bless you, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, our Spiritual Mother.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(June 25, 2015)


Important Message #292
from Our Heavenly Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Tuesday, 
June 23, 2015 at 8:48am.
“My dear child,
I am your God of love, the benefactor of your souls. As you know, I am sitting on My throne in Heaven, but for the love to you and all My creation, I have come down from paradise in order to let mankind know that I am alive and I am already here on Earth to rescue the living souls who still do not know Me yet and do not believe that my Words are the truth.
“Each of you has been given a special role in My mission to fulfill My Will. And I am in control even though in this modern world, My enemy who is the father of liars and the leader of Hell is very active in all occasions of sins, because he is the one created in order to kill the living souls who have stone hearts, dark souls and disobey My Law. They must follow the narrow way without the satisfaction of the world that misleads them into the gate of Hell.
“My child, those − who believe in My words and give up the world to be closer to Me by their prayers, and nurture their souls through My sacred and living words, as well as follow My way until their names are called to go home with Me − are the blessed ones, because there is nothing more important in this world than to hold on for their faith and to believe My revelation for the benefit of their everlasting life.
“My child, the world nowadays is full of My enemy, and the number of his agents is multiplied every day due to their victory of people’s sins. For this, the bad spirits among you only want to destroy your holiness in many ways. But do not be afraid. There is nothing that can harm you. Keep in mind that their power is limited; moreover, I am your Holy Providence. For this, call My powerful Name when you are hopeless. I will never leave your side. Pray for the conversion of sinners.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Your Heavenly Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(June 25, 2015)