6/25/15

MessagestoDoNguyen289-290



To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
June 14, 2015 at 9:30am.
“My dear child,
I am The Virgin Mary, your Spiritual Mother of Love and Mercy. I bless you all for doing God’s mission to save mankind’s souls as much as possible through His command, as all must believe His revelation in this modern world. Otherwise, they will not be saved.
“As you know, I have a big role as the mother of all Christians after My Son Jesus went up to Heaven, because He was crowned as the King of Heaven and Earth, and I was on Earth for a while before My body and soul were taken up to Heaven.
“But unfortunately in this modern world, there are not many people who believe only one God and no other god, and they believe in different denominations and they have faith in those religions. For this reason, the world has no peace at all. In addition, the sins of mankind are unspeakable and unimaginable. For this reason, the world nowadays is full of sins and it is covered by darkness and many living souls no longer follow God’s way, because they do not want to keep His ten commandments, and they broke all His rules.
“My child, I am so sad to see many souls are getting lost and they have no way to find the right way to go home, because God’s enemy who is the creator of sins is in control of those who are out of God’s sight by their free will and wrong path. God is merciful, for this, He wants to rescue all those who are in darkness of sins and those who believe in Him, but for some reasons, they do not practice their faith as the way they should be. In fact, no matter their sins are, God always give people a chance to repent before their souls leave their bodies, because He has created them as His children and He loves all mankind. Therefore, He wants to be called as the Father of all mankind. God’s wrath is overflowing, but His mercy  continues to hold it back  in order to give mankind an opportunity to come back to Him and He is happy to see one soul  be saved.
“Pray unceasingly to console God and for the safety of your family in this dangerous world  that can be destroyed at any time.
“God bless you, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, your Spiritual Mother.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(June 18, 2015)


Important Message #290
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
June 17, 2015 at 8:45am.
“My dear child,
I am your Heavenly Father, the giver of everything you have. Indeed, My grace has given to all of you, even though you are not perfect, because your physical bodies still belong to this world. But the good news is that your souls are in My hands. For this, you have a special protection wherever you go, My helper angel will never leave your side and guide you on My path for the salvation of your own souls and others’.
Keep in mind that there is nothing impossible for Me because I am Who I Am, your Providence God who has chosen all My special children in order to be My instrument to spread the messages to the world. My biggest desire is to call mankind to recognize Me from this world before their bodies return to dirt through their prayers, and to be close to Me by carrying the cross in their daily lives. This is the only way to save their souls. Otherwise, they will suffer in their next life. Furthermore, the time on earth is very short, but sadly many of them cannot realize that this world is passing and no one can reserve his or her life, even the richest man in this world cannot stay here to protect all of his wealth. And the worst thing is that money cannot buy the true happiness in Heaven because all the reality of the world is perishable.
 My child, as I have said before, the world has no peace at all due to its sins. In fact, mankind must pay for their sins, because they do not want to respect My Name anymore by breaking My Law. I am the Judge, the King and the Ruler of Heaven, Earth as well as Under-the-Earth. For this, whoever reads My Words and believes in Me, practices their faith and follows My way, no matter how difficult their lives are, I will bless them and shine their lives with My grace and protect them from all kinds of dangers in this world. And My promise always comes out as the truth. For this, trust in My Words.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(June 18, 2015)