6/13/15

MessagestoDoNguyen287-288



To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Monday,
June 08, 2015 at 10:30am.
“My dear child,
Your Heavenly Mother Mary is speaking to you through this message of love and mercy. I know you really want to gain an immense blessing for your soul in this world as well as in the everlasting life.
“As a matter of fact, you follow your heart to fulfill your goal and focus your life to serve God as a faithful servant with all the best you can. Especially Do Nguyen, even though your motivation has limit, you will never give up your duty, and I appreciate you so much for all the things that you have done in the past until this present time.
“For this reason, I want to remind you that your life is a miracle, because you have confronted with many dangers in the past. In fact, you were almost near death, and you know what kind of situation you were in. However, you are chosen to do the will of God among others. For this, you were protected by God’s Holy Providence. Therefore, there was nothing that can harm you, and your life is in God’s hands. I know you are a very courageous man. In fact, you have no fear at all. Moreover, your faith is strong and no one can decrease your belief. However, you still belong to the world, and sometimes your nature is also weak like others. Therefore, you feel uneasy and you also has disappointed in some ways.
“For this reason, I will help you to fulfill your goal. Even though your heavenly work is slowing down at this time, do not worry. You always have the strength to serve God. No matter what your situation is. God’s mercy and grace will continue to pour out upon you, and your life is full of grace and blessings. And the blessings will pass it on to one another. Keep in mind that God is invisible but you can see Him through your eyes of faith.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, Mother of God.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(June 12, 2015)



Important Message #288
from The Holy Trinity
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Thursday,
June 11, 2015 at 7:15am.
“My dear child,
I am the Holy Trinity, Three Divine Persons in One God. For the love of you and of all mankind, I have come down from Heaven in order to reveal My words that all must believe. I am here on earth and they must come back to Me and ask me for the blessing to forgive their sins in the past before I purify the world through the power of the nature that comes from me, such as powerful earthquakes, tsunamis and so on…
“As you know, many things have been allowed to happen recently due to the sins of the world. In fact, mankind’s sins added more anger into My Heart. For this, I must do some things to save more living souls. Otherwise, My enemy who is the father of lies, the cheater and the creator of sins will draw many wicked souls into his way, because he knows that in the end, he will suffer along with his followers. But at this time, he is winning over the darkness of the world.
“For this reason, the world will never be as peaceful as many years ago until I purify it as I said above. Moreover, this is the worst generation in the history because mankind does not want to acknowledge who I am anymore, because the root of evil grows stronger in people’s hearts and minds through the visible things of the world that make the bodies happy but damage the souls.
“My child, the only way to inherit My Kingdom is to follow My way of the truth and the light no matter what your situation is. Just focus your life to serve Me as the way I want you to be, because each of you is My instrument to save the living souls as well as to pray for the dead. Amen, I tell the truth: without My power of love, inspiration within you, you would not be strong and believe in Me as the authority of everything you do.
“I bless you in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“The Holy Trinity.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(June 12, 2015)