6/13/15

MessagestoDoNguyen285-286



To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Tuesday,
June 02, 2015 at 10:45am.
“My dear child,
“I am the Virgin Mary, your Spiritual Mother. I hear to help you to do God’s mission, because you are chosen among others in His plan to save souls as He desires.
“Even though I have not appeared to you in person, but My spirit is truly present in your life, because you have a very important role to receive messages that come from Heaven. Keep in mind that you would not be able to write in your own words. These words are from the Holy Spirit who instructs you from your thoughts, including Me.
“Can you imagine how many messages you have received? This privilege is the great gift for yourself and for those who believe God’s revelation of His command in this modern world.
“My child, each of you has a different role, but it is all important. In fact, you cannot understand why God chose each of you, but I want to let you know that you are His wonderful workers. For this, trust in My words and keep up with your faith. Just focus your lives to serve God and follow your hearts. I will help you in everything. Besides that, do not feel bad because God’s way is not easy and many faithless people do not want to accept His command and they even hurt your feeling through many things that you confronted. This is also the work of God’s enemy who will never stop to decrease your faith through your difficulty on your journey home.
My child, this generation is the worst in the history because of many serious sins they commit every second around the clock, and they continue to add the anger in God’s heart. For this, the world is in danger and it can be destroyed any time. God’s mercy is greater than mankind’s sins, but His wrath is overflowing at this time. For this, do not stay out of God’s sight like worldly people who embrace the reality of the world, but their souls get lost on the way home. Please pray for the sinners.
God bless you, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, your Spiritual Mother.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(June 12, 2015)



Important Message #286
from Jesus of Nazareth
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Friday,
June 05, 2015 at 11:00am.
“My dear child,
“I am Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God. Today is the first Friday. For this, I bless you all from My Wounded Heart and Sacred Heart.
“Amen, I am telling you that each of you is covered by My precious blood. Every drop of My Blood come out from My sacred Heart in order to obey My Father for the salvation of the world.
“For this reason, I encourage you to help Me to carry the work of salvation as I did before. And eventually you will be with Me in God’s Kingdom which is your resting place for ever and ever.
You give Me a lot of consolation through your obedience to follow My way of the truth and I am smiling upon you. Keep in mind that none of you are perfect. In fact, sometimes you have conflicts with others who cooperate with you in My plan, because My enemy would try in many ways to make you upset and deprived of the peace of your inner. However, I will never leave your side or put you into a very difficult situation and none of My enemy can intimidate you because My spirit is always with you.
My child, trust Me completely. I am the Divine God and you are under My care, and you can tell how much blessing you have after your names are called to serve Me, and I promise you that I continue to pour out My grace upon you, and My blessing will go around to pass it to one another. For this, open your hearts to receive My love and the important thing is to be humble and help one another and love God with all your hearts and souls. I also want to address this message to those who read and thirst for My Words. Amen, their souls already belong to Me, because My Words are sacred and true, and they are the food to nurture living souls.
“I bless you in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Jesus of Nazareth.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(June 12, 2015)