6/5/15

MessagestoDoNguyen283-284



Important Message #283
from Mary, Mother of Mercy
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
May 27, 2015 at 11:00am.

“My dear child,
I am Mary, your merciful Mother, I continue to guide you on your journey home and eventually you will see Me in God’s Kingdom where He has prepared a place for those who follow His way and have perseverance until the end.
“For this reason, do not worry about your future or your loved ones, because of your sacrifice and good work. God will protect your entire family. Your faith is stronger than the other members of your family, so you are doing the work of salvation to save souls. For this, your family receives the blessing and passes it on to one another.
“My child, I have a lot of consolation through all the faithful children around the world who pray to Me and recite the Holy Rosary in their daily lives and believe the power of the Rosary. Especially, those who pray with love, devotion besides other prayers.
As you know, My Son Jesus is well pleased to see those who love, venerate and believe that I am the Mother of God. Moreover, I wish that all Christians honor Me and entrust their problems, difficulties, and all kinds of circumstances, because I am the Mother of love and mercy. In fact, whoever prays to Me or to Saint Joseph, We will never leave their side, and their prayers will be taken care of, dependently on God’s Will.
My child, I urge you to pray the Rosary as much as you can, because it is a great weapon to combat with God’s enemy who is winning at this time due to the sins of the world. I also remind all of you that you should not forget to consecrate yourselves and your families to My Immaculate Heart, because it is very important for Me to hear your prayers. So, give yourselves to Me completely and I will bring all your prayers to God and He will distribute graces for those who need most His mercy, including the mercy for all your loved ones.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, Mother of Mercy.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(June 03, 2015)



Important Message #284
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
May 30, 2015 at 7:30am.
“My dear child,
“As long as you love Me and are faithful to Me, I will never put you into shame. Keep in mind that I am your God of all good things, and the source of everything you have.
“For this reason, keep up with your good work in order to save souls. This is the most important thing of My desire, whether mankind does not believe My revelation of the truth and the light. But My mercy continues to forgive the sins of those who fail to love Me Who create everything from nothing.
“This world will pass away in one of these days and I will make a new world through the purification of the earth because My enemy is in control at this time and their power is getting stronger due to the world’s sins.
“My child, if you know how much I love the world and how much more I love you because you accept Me Who I am and give yourself to serve Me as a faithful servant. You will cry of joy, even though you cannot hear My voice or see Me in person. But My spirit never leaves your side and I watch over you including the rest of the chosen ones in My plan to fulfill My will and it will be done because My time has not arrived yet, but it will be.
“My child, as I have said before, My way is not always easy, because you must accept the difficulties that come along your way, but do not be afraid. I will help you to continue on My path, no matter what the situation is. Just follow your hearts and souls in order to attain the everlasting life and to be accepted in My Kingdom.
Pray and believe that I am your God, Father, Protector and the Provider of everything you need.
“I bless you in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(June 03, 2015)