5/26/15

UrgentMessages150

Message #150
from God The Father

Contents: This message contains the Words of God The Father spoken to Margaret Durbin of the USA on May 17, 2015.  It consists of a beautiful poem (which God The Father refers to as a "most purposeful phrase") for His children to pray or sing to Him.

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on May 17, 2015 at 10:30 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA

… “I am in the true Sanctuary.
I am the true saint.
I have the true Heavenly Father.
I have the true Son Jesus Christ.
I have the true Holy Spirit.
I will say They all have been my Guide.
And we have the true Jesus Christ
to help and guide the true faithful
until they all reach Heaven.  Amen.”
“I am going to tell you that now you must teach this to all people all over the world, this most purposeful phrase to all.  I am going to say many will say they will come to Me and say, 'Why have we not heard this before?'  I will say this must be told to an all remorseful world that they have a true God, many angels, but one will come to each and say they have the true Jesus Christ in the True Arena.”





A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen