5/24/15

MessagestoDoNguyen281-282

To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Monday,
May 18, 2015 at 10:04am.
“My dear child,
 “I understand how you feel because you cannot do so much as the way you wish. But do not worry. Your good work is appreciated and it is okay.
In the past, many of My messages have given to the world through your team work. Whether mankind believes or not, it will have an answer in the future.
“For this reason, just follow your heart and continue to do your good work. Even though it is slowed down by some reasons, I will help you to go on. Keep in mind that everything comes from Me, and no one in the world can stop you because I am always with you until the end of time (either your time on earth or My time which will arrive).
“My child, keep up with your faith, hope and love. I will never abandon you or the rest of the chosen ones who cooperate with you in My plan of My revelation for saving the living souls and giving My words to those who believe that I am the authority of everything you do.
My wrath is overflowing at this time due to many sins that are against My will, and it is My limitation. For this reason, the world must confront with many difficulties in order to alert mankind that I am the living God and they must respect Me and acknowledge who I am before it is too late to repent of their sins.
“As you know, I am God of Love, mercy, but when My time comes, it will turn into justice and punishment. For this time is short in this world for those who stay away from Me and those who worship the world. Moreover, the leader of sins has created many satisfactions for the bodies which excessively harm the souls. For this, many living souls are already in the hands of My enemy, because of all the temptations of this sinful world. Pray, My child, it will help others who are in danger to lose their souls because the blessings of prayers will be distributed around.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 24, 2015)



Important Message #282
from Saint Joseph
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Thursday,
May 21, 2015 at 10:00am.
 “My dear children,
I am Saint Joseph, your Spiritual Father. On behalf of the Holy Trinity, I speak to you through this message of love. I know each of you have a special love for the Holy Family. In fact, you pray to Me every day and ask Me for your needs.
“For this reason, I encourage you to be patient and be strong in your belief as well as help each other to save souls, living and dead, as God has revealed His command to the world. Whether mankind believes or not, He is the truth and the truth will come out as He said.
The Virgin Mary was chosen by God to be His servant and to be the Mother of His beloved Son Jesus. And I was chosen to be the Foster Father of Jesus and the chaste spouse of Mary. For this, We are the Holy Family and We have the duty to take care of all Christian families on earth, especially of those who pray and have devotion to the Holy Family.
“As you know, Mary is the Queen of Heaven and Earth, but sadly, many people on earth do not know how powerful She is by many reasons, for example, those who have no faith in God, those who are not Christians, those who are pagans, even those who are Catholic but lukewarm, faithless and do not want to honor Her as the Mother of Jesus.
She is well loved by God and the whole Heaven. She is also the Queen of all saints. Her heart is full of love and sympathy for the suffering people in many circumstances, because She went through all the trials, tribulations during Her life on earth. For this reason, Her title is ‘Mother of Sorrow’ and She intercedes for all the children who need her help in their daily lives. In other words, We both have a job to watch over those who pray to the Holy Family and We will never leave their side, and We answer people’s prayers according to God’s will. But prayers are always good in one way or another.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
Saint Joseph.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 24, 2015)