5/23/15

MessagestoDoNguyen279-280

To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
May 11, 2015, at 11:00am.
“My dear child,
On behalf of The Holy Trinity, I am giving you this message again and again in order to be closer to all of you to help you to walk through this Valley of Tears. As you know, the world has so much hatred nowadays, due to numerous sins, especially the sin of abortion.
“For this reason, each unborn baby is murdered through the violent procedure of the stony heart doctors who care for their career and money. God is not happy to see the lifeless little ones who cannot speak for themselves. And this terrible sin adds more anger into God’s wrath. Therefore, the world is covered by the darkness of sins, and God’s enemies win over sins. They continue to lead many people into their path and eventually the leader of sins, their agents and their followers will be condemned to hell. They know about it, but they do not know when God will punish them. At this time, they enjoy their victory and they work harder to gather those who have no faith in God, as well as those who worship the world and are falling into sins in many ways.
My child, pray constantly to console God in this dark time because the natural disasters can happen any time and anywhere. It is also the sign of God’s warning to alert mankind. The world is in danger either by war or by catastrophes. For this reason, you will see and hear more about the things that can cost many damages. Even the power of electricity will be affected and people will confront many difficulties to live without electricity, and this will happen in one of these days.
In this modern time, the world has all the technologies to allow mankind to live in advance. For this, many people do not believe the disadvantage with lack of electricity or water that can happen any time through the powerful earthquake, tornadoes, that can destroy houses, business, schools, hospitals and so on… But when it happens, people can do nothing to reserve their things, because God’s power can make all things happen.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, Mother of God.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 20, 2015)


Important Message #280
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Friday,
May 15, 2015, at 11:00am.
“My dear child,
Your Heavenly Father is speaking to you through this revelation, in which I have entrusted My mission into your care in order to reserve the living souls who know nothing about the afterlife. Indeed, many of them worship the reality of the world to gain the satisfaction of the body. But it is dangerous to lose the souls.
“As you know, My message is all about saving souls as I desire. But unfortunately, nowadays, there are not many people who believe that I am the powerful God Who is sitting on My throne in Heaven. But for the love of  all mankind, I have come down from Heaven in order to use each of you to alert mankind that they should not let My enemy who is the controller of their souls by following the easy way to do whatever they want. That is not the way of salvation for their souls and it is against My will.
“My child, I love your country (Vietnam), because many martyr saints gave up their lives to accept the persecution for their faith and Vietnam has most saints in the world, in one country, therefore, I chose some of you to spread My messages because of their martyrs.
“However, in this modern world, Vietnam country at this time is full of sins, because very few people believe in Me, and they commit a variety of sins. The worst thing is abortion and they do not care about their morality and they commit much more sins due to a bad influence from other countries in living in advance.
“For this reason, I have picked each of your names for My purpose, and you must stay strong in order to fulfill My Will so that it will be done. Keep in mind that with Me, all things are possible for you, whether people believe or not. But My way of truth and light will lead you into My Kingdom.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 20, 2015)