5/9/15

MessagestoDoNguyen277-278



To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
May 02, 2015 at 8:35am
“My dear child,
I am Mary, your advocate Mother. I bless you all and I cover you under My mantle, because God’s enemy will never stop to attack you in many ways in order to prevent you to do God’s mission in saving living souls as much as possible.
“Keep in mind that God is the authority on everything you do, and He has the power to help you. Therefore, your lives are in His hands and He doesn’t allow His enemy who tried very hard to harm you. In other words, He is your protector, and so am I.
“For this reason, keep up with your good work and look toward Heaven where is your reward of all the hardship, sacrifice and dedication of your time to serve God with all your hearts and souls.
“I also encourage you to focus your lives only to fulfill your goal. It is a great blessing that God has chosen each of you to be His instrument in order to help those who are in darkness of sins as well as who believe in God but do not know anything about what He wants to spare their souls through His messages which He has revealed to the world as the giver of everything and the savior of their souls.
“My child, I appreciate you so much for your commitment to help others, and I also thank for those who support your good work and those who believe that God has come down from Heaven for the love of mankind and who read the messages with love and hope.
“Can you imagine how blessed you are for being chosen to fulfill God’s will? He will protect and provide for all your needs because you give Him so much of yourself, and He will return to you many folds. And for those who believe in the truth, they will be protected from many dangers, especially natural disasters; and their families will be safe as well.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, your Spiritual Mother.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 06, 2015)


Important Message #278
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Tuesday,
May 05, 2015 at 10:30am.
“My dear child,
“I am your God of Love and Mercy. In fact, I use each of you in order to distribute the ocean of My mercy upon the living souls who do not know how important it is to prepare themselves in this world before they pass this temporal life, and that they were born for their eternal life.
“For this reason, they must stay away from this trouble world and recognize who I am, because sooner or later, all must be judged by Me and no one can escape My judgment. Moreover, My enemies are very active to take many unbelievers in their side, even the believers who do not want to keep to My commandments because of worshiping the reality of the world through many things such as fame, money, addiction, luxuries, as well as the satisfaction of the flesh without morality and so on…
“My child, the time on earth is very short, but the eternal life is timeless. That is why it is called everlasting life. Unfortunately, mankind will never have the experience whether their souls will be accepted in Heaven or must go into Hell, including those who are blessed. Even though, their souls suffer in Purgatory until the gate of Paradise is open to welcome their pure souls after the purification. Those souls did commit sins on Earth, but they prayed and acknowledge Me as their God, and their sins were not against My Will, therefore they are saved.
“My child, this is the great opportunity to take care of one’s soul. But many people on Earth neglect their duty to practice their faith. In fact, I want to save them all, no matter how sinful they are, by turning themselves into My direction through the way of the cross. Remember that no one can enter Heaven without the cross, because it is the sign of faith, love, acceptance of My Will. And they must confront with the trial, suffering to carry the cross in their daily lives, and the cross is also the great blessing to inherit My Kingdom as My Son Jesus did.
“I bless you all, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(May 06, 2015)