5/9/15

UrgentMessages149



Important Message #149
from God The Father

Contents: I am going to say the true Book of Life will be given to you when Jesus comes... And all will have to sign the true Book of Life.  I am going to say the true Jesus will give to you the true Book... I am going to tell you the True Saint (Jesus) will say He will tell you the True Saint (Jesus) has seen the true angel who will give to you the true Book of Life.  I will say all must all pray to say they can all write their name in the true Book of Life.  I will say now all must all say they must all pray to be told they can write their name in the true Book of Life... And the true saints will say they have won the true victory.

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on April 17, 2015 at 24:00 Hours (Midnight) in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I am going to say the True Saint will say all must all pray the way I ask, and the True Saint will say all must all do as I ask.  A trembling will come to be in the true midnight sky.  This will be to tell all there is a True Saint.  He will say He is the true Jesus, and He will say He will be in the True Arena  (Revelation 8:5)...  There will be great trembling when the True Saint comes.  He will say a true eery feeling will be given to all when He comes.” 
 “The true Faith will be told when the true angel comes... I am going to give to you a list of saints who you must say will be the true saints to help you.  In the true event you have the true angel come and the angel says you have this list, you will say, 'I am the true messenger, and I will pray the way the Heavenly Father asks.'  You must give to each the true prayer book, then say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say the true saints will say, 'You, Margaret, will soon say they will all be in the True Arena.' ... I am going to say all must all prepare to say the true prayers.  All must all do as I ask.  I am going to say all must all say they will be told in the True Arena that they all will all say they all will obey.  They all will all say they will all be obedient to the true angelic saint and listen to the true Margaret tell them the true way they are to all pray the way I ask.  This must be the true way one is to say the true prayers... I am going to say all must all say they will all be obedient.  All must all say they will all go to the True Arena to pray the way I ask.” 
 I am going to give to you a true saint, one who will say now you have been told you have the true Commandments and the true Seals and the New Covenant, and the true Jesus will say you have been instructed to say the true saints have all been told to all pray the way I ask, and all must say they will all pray the way I ask... I am going to be telling you to say the True Saint will instruct you to say to all they all must pray the way I ask... I am going to say all must all say they will all be the true saints to tell all and each other they are all to begin to do as I ask.  I am going to say I will give to you the true gift of the True Saint.  The true angel, the true gift of the true angel will be very soon.  I will say a trembling hand will be to tell all you have the true gift to say all must pray with the True Saint (Jesus).  All must all say they will all come to Me.  The True Saint will say the true angel will say he will tell all the true saint has many times said she will give to all the true Faith, the true angelic angel.  And the true Faith will be to say all must pray the way I ask.”...
 “Now I will say the true angel will say, 'Margaret, here is the True Saint (Jesus).  He will give to you the true pen to write with .  He will say you have the true pen to write all the names of the true saints in the true Book of Life (Philippians 4:3; Revelation 3:5).   And I will say now all must all say they will all see you do this.  I will say you have the true beautiful handwriting I gave to you now.  I will say all must know you have the true penmanship of the true saint.  I am going to present you with the true Book of Life (Philippians 4:3).   All will all say they will all see it.  I have many things for you to do.  I will say all must be completed.  All must all be in the True Arena.  All must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  The True Saint will say, 'Margaret, will you tell all you have a new job to say all must all pray and say they will all go to the True Arena and all say they will all pray the way I ask?'  And all must all come to Me.  In the event you can't be in the true Arena to do as I ask, I need you to appoint one who will be told to be in the True Arena to say they will do as you cannot.  Now, who do you want to help with the next task?  I have one in mind, but you must say one you want, and she will be the one to pray and help in the next task.  Margaret answers, 'I have no idea.  I am not in any way going to be ready to say the person who would be eligible.'  I will give you a true saint who will help you, and I will say now, 'Margaret, please tell me the true saint who you think can help you.  And I will say all must all do as I ask.'  Margaret responds, 'Uche Okeke of Houston, Texas has been very willing as well, and she might do the next task, and sister Jennifer and her sister Juliette Stoute of Houston, Texas.'  I will say all must be obedient and all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say all must say they will all pray the way I ask.  The True Saint will say you are the perfect one to pray and say you will tell all they all will all say they will all pray the way I ask... I am going to say, will you tell all they can all be in the true sanctuary to tell all they all can all be in the True Arena?  I will say now will you tell Me why you want Me to say you can be told the True Saint (Jesus) has said He will be in the True Arena?  I am going to say all the saints will all say they all will be in the True Arena... I will say a host of angels will say they will all be in the True Arena, and they will all pray the way I ask.  I will say all must say they will all be in the True Arena.  And they will all pray the way I ask (Job 25:3).”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on April 18, 2015 at 12:53 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I am going to say the true angel will say, 'Now is the true New Time.  This angel will say he will be in the True Arena to tell all they all must say they will all be told the True New Time.  They all must say they all must come to Me... I will say all must all pray to say all will see the true Jesus Christ.  The True Saint will say all must all say they will all be in the true angelic Book of Life.  I have told you the True Saint (Jesus) will say He will give to you the true Book of Life.” 
 “I am going to say the true Book of Life will be given to you when Jesus comes.  He will say you must have the true Book of Life (Philippians 4:3).  And all will have to sign the true Book of Life.  I am going to say the true Jesus will give to you the true book... I am going to tell you the True Saint (Jesus) will say He will tell you the True Saint (Jesus) has seen the true angel who will give to you the true Book of Life.  I will say all must all pray to say they can all write their name in the true Book of Life.  I will say now all must all say they must all pray to be told they can write their name in the true Book of Life.”...
 “I am going to say now, all must see the True Saint (Jesus) tell all the true Faith will be the only Faith.  This will be to say all must pray the way I ask... And the only book will be read will be the true book I have given you, Margaret Durbin.  I will say now all the true books of the Bible will all be recorded and they will all be given to you in the True New Time.  I am going to say I will give to you all the books, and they all must be recorded when I give them to you.  I am going to say now all My children will all say they will all pray to say and see they will all pray the true Book of Life.  The true Book of Life will be the true book they will say they will see their names in.  When they see their names written in it, they will say they will tell all they have finally done their true...  I am going to say this will be to say they will be told they all will say they will be the ones who have fulfilled their true destiny in their true life.  They have fulfilled their true life to help Me, and say they have all lived to tell Me they all have served only Me, and I will give to each of them their eternal glory, their true crown of life (James 1:12).   And the true saints will say they have won the true victory.  Many have said they have told Me they all have been told their true life has been a true victory.  As the True Saint will say, they will all be in the true heavenly realm.”
 “Do you want Me to say now you will experience the true saintly way to say the true evil will be in the true Hell when all have served the true Satan?  This will be the true time I will say all those who have said they want the true evil, they will say all must all say they will all be in the true evil when they all pray the way they all want... All must do as I ask.  The true angel will say, 'Margaret Durbin, you will give to Jesus Christ all the true saints who have served the true God The Father to the fullest.  You will say you have done the best to give to him the true final victory.'  The true angelic angel will say you have told all.  This is the true final victory.  The war has been fought.  And the true saints all have been told they are all going to share in the final blessing of the true heavenly arena.  You, Margaret Durbin, have said and told all, all over the world, the final chapter has been written all over the world.  All must now say they will all read and pray and say they will all pray, and they will all obey.  They will all ponder when they come to me.  I am their true God, the true Heavenly Father.  I have sacrificed all to give to all My children this true message.  And it must now be told all over the world I am the True Saint (Jesus).  I am the true victory.  I am the true Son, the true Jesus Christ.  I have all the true children in the palm of My Hand (Isaiah 49:16), those who have told Me they have all repented of their sins (Acts 3:19) and told Me they will all be the true saint I have created.  I have given you this final chapter.  Now all must say they will now fight to the finish.  The war will now begin, and all will say they will tell Me they will all fight to the end, and I will say all must all be in the true final chapter.  This True Saint (Jesus) will say He will be in the true final chapter to tell all they all must say they will all be in the true angelic realm.” 
 “Now, My true servant (Margaret), I am now going to give to you the true gift of the most royal, the true Blood of My Only Son, the true Jesus Christ.  He will say He is coming.  I am going to say all will all say He is in the true moon and the true stars when the true last moon comes.  I will say all will all see the true Blood in the true moon (Joel 2:31)...  I have sacrificed all for all mankind.  I will give to them the true angelic angel and the true angelic Mother Mary, the true Son Jesus Christ to say, 'All will all see the true relic of the true Jesus Christ.'... My saint, My messenger, I will now say you have finally won the true victory.  The true war will be fought.  You will put on the armor I gave to you a long time ago, and you will tell all this war will be fought (Ephesians 6:11).  And this war will be won, and the true saints will all say they have the true right to be told they are the true heavenly saints that have all been told they all have been in the true Book of Life (Philippians 4:3; Revelation 3:5) and been given the true crown of glory now and forever (James 1:12; Revelation 14:14; Proverbs 16:31).”...
 “I will say all must all do as I ask.  All must all be in the true Book of Life.  The true saints will say all must say they will be in the true final chapter of the true Book of Life.  I will say a true Scripture will be told when you have all the true books of the Bible.  I will say all must be given to you to be recorded.  I have said I will delay the true angel when he seals the true Earth (Revelation 7:1; 2:13).  This will be to say all must say they will all pray the way I ask, and this will be to tell all they will all come to Me.  I am going to say now all will all see this angel tell all they have the true message in the true book, the true Bible I have given to all My children.  This will be in the true book and the true final chapter will be told, and I, the true God, the true Heavenly Father will say all must all read and pray.  I will say all must all say they will be in the true final chapter of the true angelic realm.  You will soon see the true gift of the true Paradise (Revelation 2:7).  This will be the true land I gave to My people when I walked the Earth.  I have said I am in all the world (Revelation 2:7; Luke 23:43).  But My people have not seen the true land.  This is the true Faith.” 
 “The true angel will say all are in the true East (Genesis 3:24).  All are in the true angelic realm.  My children have all walked the true lands where I created and all must all pray the way I ask (Jonas 4:8; Matthew 2:1; Matthew 2:2; Matthew 8:11).  I will say I am going to tell all they will all say they will all be in the true angelic realm and all pray the way I ask... A step in time will be to say all will all walk when I take them all by the hand when they all come to Me (Psalms 37:23; Proverbs 16:9; Proverbs 20:24; 1 Peter 2:21).  I have given you many things, and the true gifts all have been mostly recorded.  Now you must say they will all be told in the true book.  This is the true saintly way I will say has been given the true message.  You are my messenger.  You have been given the true gift of the true saints.  And all must all read and pray and say they all will all do the way I ask... I have said I will give to you the final chapter of the true Bible.  All must read and pray.  This is the true final chapter of the true Book of Life.  The true angel will say now all will all pray the way I ask... I will say all must all be in the true angelic realm of the true sanctuary to tell all they are all in the true sanctuary.  I will tell you the True Saint will give to you one last time the true gift of seeing every soul when you go to Heaven.  He will say you already have this gift.  You already have the true gift to see the soul of every human being.  You already have the gift to bi-locate.  You already have the true gift of knowledge...  I have said over and over I am going to show all they will all see you all over the world... I am in the true sanctuary.” 
 “I have said I am the true Jesus Christ.  I am the true angel, the true Faith, the true Bible, the true Book of Life, the true Crown of Life (James 1:12) and the true Crown of Glory (Proverbs 16:31)... All must walk in the steps I have chosen.  All will fight the final battle.  I am the true God, the Heavenly Father... I am the true Faith, the true Bible.  I am the true Creator.  I have given to all the true Jesus Christ Who was crucified, Who died for their sins and Who said I am the True Saint Who has been told I will give to all the true new Commandments, the true new Seals, the true new Covenant.  I am the true God, the true Heavenly Father.  I am saying I will be in the true heavenly realm to give to all the true new saint to say all must all read and pray the true book I gave to her.  She is the true messenger and the true saint, the true angel who has said she will do as I ask.  She will lay her life down for all in the true world.  When the true time comes she will say she will be the true saint who will give to all the true new Truth, the true new Commandments, the true new Seals, the true new Covenant (Jeremiah 31:31;  Jeremiah 33:20).” 
 “I have given all My peace.  I have given all My love.  I have given all My joy.  This I will say, 'All will all be in the honor and glory of the true Heart and Soul of My Only Son Jesus Christ.  I am He.  I am God the true Heavenly Father.  I am the true Holy Spirit.  I am the true Faith.  I am all the true eternity.  I will say all must all say they will all pray as the true book.  All must all say they will all be in the true Bible.  I am the true creative Writer, the True Saint Who has told all they all must say they will all be in the true gift of the Holy Trinity.  I am the true saintly Alpha and Omega, the true gift to all mankind (Revelation 1:8;  Revelation 1:11;  Revelation 21:6;  Revelation 22:13).”... I will say now all must all give to Me the true angel, the true relic, the true saint.  The true evil will flee.  The true angel will say he will cover all in the true future in the true sky.  In the true saintly way, all must all say they will all be in the true angelic way.”
 “One must see the true fate of the One Who will say He has the true world in His Hands.  And He will say He can hold the true saints all in His Hands and all be told they will all say He is the true Lord and Savior...  I will give to Him the iron scepter.  I will give to him the iron rod (Revelation 2:27;  Revelation 19:15;  1 Timothy 4:2).  I am going to say the True New Time is soon coming.  I will say all My saints have all seen the true Earth.  They will all say the true Earth will be seared with the true hot ashes, and the true saints will say they will all come to Me (Isaiah 61:3;  Daniel 9:3)... The true signature of theirs and the true works of the true life they were given.  I am their true God, their true Heavenly Father.  I have told all in the true bounty of their true souls.  And the true evil will say all must all say they will all come to Me and pray, pray, and pray.  I bless all now in the true Name of My Only Son Jesus Christ.  I say I am the true God, the true Heavenly Father, the true Holy Spirit.  I will say all must touch their heart and say they will listen to their heart, and they will say they will all pray and tell Me they will all do as I tell them from now on until all eternity in the true name of the true Jesus Christ.  I am He.  I am the true Blessed.  I am the true Alpha and Omega.  I have spoken.  I will give to all the True Saint once more.  I will say all must all do as I ask.  I am the true Holy Trinity.  I will say a true victory will be won.”
Here at the end of this message Margaret has added her own words as follows:  “I will say this special friend and neighbor friend of mine, Mr. David Carrico and Donna his lovely wife, have been instrumental in helping me along my journey with the true Faith.  He has taught me how to read and how to understand the Bible and pray also with the true heart that God The Father gave to me.  They live in the true apartment of the retirement community where I reside in Evansville, Indiana.  They have a ministry to be known also, and the website where they can be reached is:  www.ritualabusefree.org   Mr. Leon Upton is a special neighbor of the neighboring retirees as well.  He is also a special gift and a special saint, a member of the true St. Lucas United Church of Christ in Evansville, Indiana.  He has helped me also in my true Faith journey as well.  I want to make known my true gratitude to all who are helping me with “Need a Nurse.”  And my true brother, Kenneth Schmitt of Evansville, Indiana, deceased, my son Tony Lee Amos and my daughter Lisa Gail Bassett of Buford, Georgia, and the true brother of mine, Do Van Nguyen of Houston, Texas.  Do has been very instrumental in distributing all the fliers and prayer books for the True New Time, and I appreciate so much his lovely wife Rosa, who live in the Vietnamese community of Houston, Texas, and the true C. Nguyen who has given many hours of his true saintly time.  He has been so tirelessly involved with designing my true blogspot.  I love you all, and the dear Mary Agnes Kumar and her family who tirelessly does all my typing and Uche Okeke who listens patiently to me with all my woes.  I love her, and the dear Geoffrey Nebeolisa from Nigeria who is now staying with his brother who lives in Houston, Texas.  They have all been so very dear to my heart.  These are all special gifts that I have been given throughout the years from God the true Heavenly Father, and many happy memories as well.  All the true people in the true Vietnamese Community of Houston, Texas, I terribly miss each and every one of you.  May the true Sacred Heart of Jesus keep all of you in His loving care, and all my friends whom I met there in Houston, Texas.  God bless each and every one of you.  My friends in Mississippi, I am saying hello.  I am always praying and thinking of you as well.  A special thanks to William and Mary Ann Knott in Owensboro, Kentucky, members of the true St. Mary Magdalene Catholic Church in Sorgo, Kentucky.  They have listened to me, cried with me, prayed with me through all the years I have been getting messages from God our true Heavenly Father.  I want to thank and tell of my friend Kathy Thomas who has a religious articles store in Morganfield, Kentucky. I have known her for many years, and I have trusted her with all my heart and have learned a lot from  her.  May all of you stay in the true Sacred Heart of Jesus, now and forever.”


A Messenger in Christ,                  Typist for God The Father,                  Distributor for God The Father,
Margaret Durbin                            Mary Agnes Kumar                             Do Van Nguyen

  




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen