5/9/15

UrgentMessages148



Important Message #148
from God The Father
to all Mankind

I am going to say pray to tell all
they all must prepare to see the true Jesus Christ...
I will say all must all pray the way I ask

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA
on April 16, 2015 at 01:07 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I am going to say pray to tell all they all must prepare to see the true Jesus Christ.  Tell all they will all say the true prayers in the true Sanctuary, and the true saint will say she will do as I ask.  She will tell all she has the true faithful Friend.  She will say all must all prepare to go to the true Sanctuary to see the true Jesus Christ.  I want you to tell all they all must all say the true prayers night and day, and as many times as they can all day long and all night long.  This is an absolute must, and they must ask me for the true Jesus Christ.  Will they soon see Him?  Will they have the true saint tell them how they are to be a friend to one another?  How they can best serve one another?  I am going to say all must know how to pray, and they all must tell one another the true angel will soon come to the true, fallen world.  And they will say all must all do as I ask.  I am going to say, will the true saint do as I ask?  Will she prepare all the saints to do as I ask?  Or will she say she can etc., etc.?  I am going to say, all must all do as I insist, and they all must come to Me in the true event they all must say they will all be in the True Arena.”...
 The true saint will say all must all pray the way I ask.  All must all say they will all be in the true Sanctuary to all pray, pray, and pray... Do you need the True Saint to say He wants you to be in the true angelic pathway?  I want to ask you to come to Me when you have the true angel in the true home.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask... The True Saint will say now do you want Me to say how do you want to do the many things you have to do?  I will say all the true impossible of the true following.  I am here with you and the true angel will say now here is the True Saint.  He is here.  Together He will bring you to the true level of certainty.  All must all pray the way I ask.  I have said I will give to you a true gift.  I will say I am the Gift.  The True Saint will say all My children must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  The True Saint of Mine will tell you He will pray the way I ask.  The True Saint will be the true Friend in all you do.”...
 I am going to say now all I will say will all be for the true honor and glory of the True Saint to Whom I gave the true breath to say, 'I will die for all sinners.'... The true saints, they will all pray the way I ask, and the true Faith will be the only Faith I will have on this Earth.  I am the true Faith.  I am the true Alpha and Omega.  (Revelation 1:8;  Revelation 21:6)... The True Saint will say you must say to all there will be no other to say they will be in the True Arena.  I will say all must all say they will all be in the True Arena... And the True Saint will say you will tell all they will all pray the way I ask... I have said I will give to all the true Faith.  All must all say they will all pray the way I ask... The true Faith will say all the true saints will all pray, sing, and praise only Me.  They will all say they will all be in the True Arena.”...
 “I am going to say the stars in the sky will soon be in the true center of the true sky.  You and all the saints will all say this is the true angelic realm.  I am going to say a true ripple will be in the true sky.  This will be to say all must see the true angelic angel when it comes in the true midnight sky.  When you see this, you will say all must all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say I will give to you the true angel.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask.  And the true innocent children will all pray the way I ask.”




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen