4/30/15

MessagestoDoNguyen275-276



To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
April 25, 2015 at 11:00am.
“My dear child,
“I am The Holy Trinity with Three Divine Persons in one God. I bless all of you and I continue to lead you in My way of the truth and the light.
“For this reason, whoever believes in My words and follow Me, will be saved and I will protect them from all kinds of dangers which can harm their bodies, souls as well as everything they have in this temporal world.
“However, My way is not always easy because it is a narrow way. They must accept to carry the cross in their daily lives in a way or another because the cross is the symbol of Love, of the acceptance of the will of God as well as of the inheritance of Heaven. But for those who Love Me and believe in Me, no matter how difficult their situation is, I will never abandon them. It is a test for them. Moreover, being My children, they must also be purified little by little through the cross that they carry. Keep in mind that, no one can go up to Heaven without the purification. For this reason, if you must carry the cross in this world, you will stay in Purgatory for a shorter time. I mean for everybody, because your souls are purified when your heart are still working. It is a benefit for your souls, but many people cannot understand it.
“My child, be courageous and be strong in many ways. I am your merciful and powerful God. I will never leave your side because you give yourself to Me completely, in order to help others to believe that I am the true God who loves mankind beyond their imagination. In fact, My love is no limitation, but they must prepare themselves and repent their sins before they pass this world. Otherwise, they will lose their souls in the next life.
“Pray for the conversion of sinners. I bless you all, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.”
“The Holy Trinity.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(April 29, 2015)


Important Message #276
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Tuesday,
April 28, 2015 at 10:30am.
“My dear child,
“Your Heavenly Father is speaking to all of you through this message of love. As you know, the world is getting worse due to its sins. In fact, you will hear and see more natural disasters happen around the world. Wherever I want to destroy them, it is also a part of the purification because mankind does not believe My wrath that makes many places collapse and costs the lives of many people, even the innocent ones, but I take care of them.
“As I said before, My wrath is overflowing, but I tried to hold it back, because many children around the world who pray to Me and sacrifice their lives to save others through their spiritual lives. You know how much I love the world because it is My own creation. Moreover, I want it to have peace, love and prosperity. But the sins of mankind are reversed into war, hatred and difficulties in living, because the economy goes down but the cost of living goes up. Therefore, the world is in a bad situation. However, for those who accept Me as Who I am and worship Me in the right way. For example, those who are Catholic must believe that the Tridentine Mass is the way to lead their souls into the gate of paradise. Indeed, I am always there during the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, and I pour down My ocean of mercy upon those who come and believe Heaven on Earth through this privilege of the Latin Mass.
“My child, you must believe what I am telling you now, I want to give many graces to the faithful who come at the feet of the altar to receive the treasure of the true Mass. And their souls are already in My hands and I am very happy for them.
“Keep up with your faith, it is a gift from Me. But you must pray and continue to do My work for saving souls.
“I bless you all in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(April 29, 2015)