4/26/15

MessagestoDoNguyen273-274



Important Message #273
from Our Heavenly Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
April 18, 2015 at 8:40am.

“My dear child,
“I am your Heavenly Father who is your life and love. Indeed, I chose you to be close to Me through your spiritual life among with the rest of the chosen ones in My plan for saving the living souls as much as possible. 
“For this reason, each of My messages is a treasure to nurture your soul. Moreover, you have received the gift of discernment, with which you can recognize that My message is the truth. I am glad that you embrace it with Love, faith and hope.


“Amen, I am telling you that no matter what people pray, if they have the chance to see My words but they do not believe or do not want to believe that I am the giver of everything you do, they will be judged in the next life. Because I would not allow anyone to pretend or to write My words continuously, but only the ones who are chosen to be My messengers in order to alert mankind that I am here on Earth and I exist in this modern world to spare their lives.
“My child, I continue to pour out My grace upon all of you so that you have My strength to fulfill your goal. And I promise you that I will never put you into shame. I am the trustworthy and generous God who can make all things possible for you.
“Keep in mind that the world nowadays is full of sins. Therefore, be My servant to help those who do not know Me or do not want to believe your good work that spares their lives. 
“My child, just focus your life toward to My direction. I am leading you into My Kingdom. As a matter of fact, you are living between Heaven and Earth through My Kingdom on Earth. Each time you come and worship Me, obey My commandment and believe the privilege of the Tridentine Mass, you receive a tremendous blessing for your soul and family.
“I bless you all in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“Your Heavenly Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(April 25, 2015)


Important Message #274
from Mary, Mother of Jesus
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
April 22, 2015 at 10:30am.

“My dear child,
“I am your Heavenly Mother Mary, who is speaking to you and to those who believe that I am a helper of all Christians.
“I want to encourage you to continue helping each other as a team-work in order to please God and console Him. The sins of the world cost many souls who will lose their eternal lives. For this reason, give yourself to God completely without reserve through your spiritual life, because there is nothing more important than to save your soul.
“My child, if you know how many sins people commit every day, you would feel how angry God is. However, His love for mankind is bigger than their sins. In fact, He wants to save them all. Besides that, each soul has been created in His own image. So He hurts when there is one soul who does not belong to His paradise which is the beautiful place that He has prepared for those who love Him.
My heart is full of sadness to see many innocent unborn babies who are being aborted around the world every second. Can you imagine that they are murdered while their hearts are still beating? This terrible crime will never stop. Some doctors have to quit their job because they could not handle the violence that they did for the unborn babies. But many doctors continue to do their career because they have dark hearts and stained souls. For this, they do not care about their next lives and they already belong to God’s enemies.
“My child, this world will never get better because the sins cause many problems and affect people’s lives through the expensive cost of living. But sadly, many people do not think about it. In fact, the prosperity no longer exists in the world. Even the sickness of people is growing without explanation, because most of mankind believe in the reality of the world and they do not want any more to believe that God exists.
“Please pray as never as before because the prayer of many people will release God’s anger. And the prayer will pass around to those who need God’s mercy, and He will take care of them.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit”
“Mary, Mother of Jesus.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(April 25, 2015)