4/12/15

MessagestoDoNguyen270-270B



To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Monday,
April 06, 2015 at 3:30am.

“My dear child,
“Keep up with your good work. It is also the privilege that I have given to you and to the chosen ones. For this reason, your faith becomes stronger and stronger, because My power is over you. Keep in mind that with Me, you have all the potential to do things that I want you to do. Indeed, no one can do the work that you do. It must come from Me. In other words, I am in control.
“My child, this world nowadays has so many problems and it is never at peace in the way I want, because mankind’s sins are over limitation and most of them are the children of the leader of sins, because they worship money and all the realities of the world. For this, their hearts and souls cannot recognize who I am any more. In fact, their souls are destroyed by their fame, prestige, the satisfaction of their bodies in many ways. But I cannot take their souls back in My hands, because they have a free will and their nature is weak. Therefore, they would rather follow the devil’s way than My way.
“Keep in mind that My way is not easy for those who do not want to accept the cross in their daily lives. And for the love of mankind, I choose to forgive rather than to punish. However, mankind will never believe how My wrath will turn this sinful world into a chaos and people cannot save themselves from the destruction and many of them will die in terror, including those who have a heart attack because of what they see and hear from My wrath that day. It will not be the end of the world, but it is My purification in order to let mankind believe who I am. Even though, the world will be destroyed, but many will be converted and more souls will be saved. That day will come in everyone’s expectation.
“I bless you, in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(April 11, 2015)


Important Message #270-B
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas Monday,
June 11, 2013 at 10:10am.

Special Remark (very serious and important): Revelation from God The Father:
 He said: “I love all humanity because I have created them in My own likeness. Therefore, their soul is also a part of My Soul, but they do not understand how painful I am when one soul is condemned to Hell.
oOo
“My dear child,
“I want to thank all of you for doing a great thing for Me as I command to pray in the way I ask. And the most important thing is to attend the Latin Mass as much as possible in order to receive My tremendous grace that I pour out upon you each time the priest blesses you in the end of the Holy Mass.
“My child, My mercy is so great for those who worship Me in the way I want them to do. In fact, They please Me more than you can imagine. As you know, I love all humanity because I have created them in My own likeness. Therefore, their soul is also a part of My Soul, but they do not understand how painful I am when one soul is condemned to Hell.
“However, I have the power to relieve My pain and suffering if My likeness is apart from them. But in contrast, the souls are purified from their sins in Purgatory or they are held in Hell forever. There is nothing they can do to help themselves to be free from the agony in the fire of punishment after death which is according to what they did in their lifetime.
“My child, you have learned a lot of things from Me Who am the maker of everything. In fact, your life is overwhelmed with all the messages, revelations in the past until this present time. For this, you have more knowledge than others who do not have the special grace that you have. Keep in mind that you are My instrument for souls and for My Will be done.
“Keep up with your faith and be happy for the greatest gift that you have received by My communication with you every day.
“I bless you all, in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(April 11, 2015)




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen