4/8/15

MessagestoDoNguyen266-267



To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Sunday,
March 22, 2015 at 9:00am.

“My dear child,
I am your Heavenly Father Who is the authority on everything you do. For this reason, do not feel uneasy if you cannot do so much in the way I want you to do. Keep in mind that My enemy is so envy for the work of salvation and he wanted to stop you in many ways as I have told you before.
However, there is nothing he can do because His power is allowed only in a limitation and he cannot harm each of you as he wishes. In fact, I always stretch My loving arms to protect My chosen children, especially those who follow My way of the truth. They will never be put into shame and I bless them abundantly. No matter what is going to happen to the world, they will be constantly protected.
As you know, I am Who I Am, God of Heaven, Earth and under the earth. I have created the world and My power has made it into everything, especially for mankind as a gift of life, in order that they enjoy temporarily the things on earth, because everyone was born for the eternal life and I made them in My own image. And all must be judged when they pass away from this world. In other words, I am the only God for their salvation.
“But unfortunately, most of mankind is no longer to recognize Me because of their pride. As a matter of fact, they use their talent to create many things that do not come from nature through their power of technology, such as human cloning, gender transformation, etc. They can even create their own babies and much more.
This world, nowadays, is so sinful because My enemy is in charge and he is winning over many sins against My will, but many people do not want to believe whatever sins they do now. They will have an answer in their next life. For this reason, I have come down from My Kingdom in order to alert mankind that they must believe to take care of their souls as their duty during their lives on earth, Otherwise, they will suffer in their everlasting lives whether they believe what I said or not. But I want all of you to be strong and to persevere until the end. Very soon, you will see the world be purified through the power of nature.
“I bless you all, in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 27, 2015)


Important Message #267
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Wednesday,
March 25, 2015 at 10:00am.

“My dear child,
“Look toward Heaven where your true joy and happiness are. As you know, I love all the souls of mankind, no matter how sinful they are. And I want everyone to be saved and their name to be written in the book of life. Unfortunately, many names will be erased due to the way they live on earth. And the worst thing is that they will suffer in the fire of Hell together with My enemy who is the creator of sins to act against My will, to break My commandments, and to make people not believe that I am the only God and there are no other gods as they believe. Instead, they believe and even worship animals and the things that, they believe, bring to them luckiness, money and so on.
“My child, I am the powerful God, and I can turn the world upside down in a few seconds. However, I have not done My true wrath yet, because I want mankind to open their eyes to see how bad the world nowadays is, because they do not respect My Law anymore, and many of them are covered from morality, consciousness by their own sins. Therefore, they live in darkness and do not belong to Me in this world as well as in the next world. That is what the Devils want to do and they can get easily souls, because people nowadays are so busy in their earthly lives in order to obtain all the material world. And the more things they have, the more they want to have. And the worst thing is that many people sold their souls to the Devils in order to gain all the power, money, pleasure to live in a luxurious way.
“My child, when My time comes, everything in this world will be destroyed. In fact, I have shown some places where the people’s properties, even their lives, were taken away. And some of them lost everything through the power of natural disasters. Amen, I am telling you the truth that on one of these days, many people will see the true wrath of Mine. For this, your prayers and good work pleased Me more than you can imagine.
“I bless you all, in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 27, 2015)




A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen