2/27/15

UrgentMessages147



Important Messages #147

Contents: I have said over and over I will stop all travel by airplane and any air transportation at all. I will stop all travel by boat, and this will be very soon... Now, the true mode of travel will be only by the act of God or by the true horse, or the true way to walk... ...and they must all say they will have no electricity very soon... I have told you, My children, many will not face the hardships of the others. They will be spared, but they will have to learn a new way to live... I will release angels to come to each one and very soon. This angel will say it is time to say they must repent of their sins... The angel that comes to you will tell you the exact day, the exact time, that you are to go to the true Sanctuary to see Jesus Christ”.


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on February 19, 2015 at 01:07 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA
… “I have said over and over I will stop all travel by airplane and any air transportation at all. I will stop all travel by boat, and this will be very soon. All will all say they should have all prayed. Now, the true mode of travel will be only by the act of God or by the true horse, or the true way to walk. Many will say this is not going to stop them. I have told My children over and over they must all pray the way I ask. They must all say they will learn to prepare themselves the true way they can all live without air, boat, and they must all say they will have no electricity very soon. There will be no more of any of this. I have said I will tell all they all must all be in the True Sanctuary to pray very soon. I have said over and over they will say I am their true Heavenly God, their true Heavenly Father.”
You must tell all they all must say they all will build a true (barbecue) pit in every backyard. I will say now all My children will all say they have a true monumental task in front of them, so they all must all pray to surrender all to Me now until the true time Jesus Christ returns. A true structure will be a safety net for many. They will all say they all must be prepared to go to another place to live when they no longer have a way to heat their home. This will be unpleasant. They will have no way to get water.”
A timeless Treasure will soon come. This will be when the True Saint, Jesus Christ, comes to say they will all pray the way I ask. This true message must be to tell all they all must prepare now all the ways they can, (and) all say they will all cook and heat and use water to bathe and be in the true home to do anything at all. They all must all do this. They can no longer say they can do this or that. They must say they will do what I ask them. They will all prepare the true home to be in. I am going to tell all this is the last message of the true authority to say they all must all prepare their home while there is still time to be in the True Arena. I am going to say there is time. They must all prepare. The True Saint will soon come.”
And all their homes must have all the following to prepare their home, sufficient fire wood cut enough for the home to cook and eat, and this will be to say a true way to heat and a true way to bathe without any indoor plumbing, and the true way to draw water. They must have a horse or a true wagon to pull, or a team of horses so they can pack supplies up and down the true road, (and) a way to say they can be in the true outdoor way to dispose of their urine and feces. I am going to give them instructions on how to do anything at all.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on February 19, 2015 at 21:22 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA
… “I will say soon there will be more and more of those catastrophes to come in the True Arena.”



Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on February 21, 2015 at 01:14 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA
… “I have told you, My children, many will not face the hardships of the others. They will be spared, but they will have to learn a new way to live, and they will see the True Saint and the true angel as well... Do you remember when I told you there would be many to die when Jesus Christ returns? I have said this, and I will say again and again. I have said I will stop all travel by air, boat, rail, car. I will say all must all stop, and the true saints will say they will never be the true saints I have created. I am going to secure My children who will say they have repented of their sins and who have helped you to do My work.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on February 22, 2015 at 05:36 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I will release angels to come to each one and very soon. This angel will say it is time to say they must repent of their sins. I am saying to all they all must all repent of their sins now, and they all must come to Me while there is still time. I am going to tell all they all must all repent of their sinfulness and all pray the way I ask.”
Margaret asks God The Father, “Will we see this angel that will ask us to repent of our sins? Will there just be a voice to tell us that we must repent?” God The Father replies, “I am going to say now all must all repent, and they all must all say they will all do as I ask, and they must all have the true light of the true Holy Spirit in the true heavenly realm shine down on them. I will say all must all say they all must all pray to see the true angel to come and tell them they all will all say they can all be in the true angelic realm. Many times I have said, 'I will give to all a true angel to tell each they must all repent of their sinfulness, and they all must all prepare.' The true angel will soon come to say 'Now they must all be in the true Sanctuary to say, 'Now is the True New Time,' as well.'”
The true leader will tell each, ''The True Saint has no more time to prepare, for the true angel will be waiting to take each to the true Sanctuary to see the true Jesus Christ, to tell all they all must all repent of their true sinfulness. The True Saint will say He will give to all the true Sanctuary to say all must all say they will all prepare themselves to pray and come to Me. I will say all must all say they will all repent of their sins of their entire life, and they all must all ask Me to bless all their ancestors and forgive them all of their sins as well. This I will do. This I will ask you, and you will then say, 'Heavenly Father, I am the true sinner. And will you tell me I am forgiven, and tell me, will You forgive the true ancestors of all the sins they committed while they were on the Earth?  I will say all must all be forgiven as well.”
I am going to say the true angel will command. This angel will say he is the true angel sent to you by the true Heavenly Father. Then you must ask the true angel if he will prepare you to tell the true Faith will be the only Faith. The angel that comes to you will tell you the exact day, the exact time, that you are to go to the true Sanctuary to see Jesus Christ.” (Revelation 14:6-7; Revelation 9; Revelation 3:1).    A protestant pastor (who is a friend of Margaret) has provided these Scripture references here.


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen