3/8/15

MessagestoDoNguyen260-261



To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Thursday,
Febuary 25, 2015 at 9:30am.

“My dear child,
“My grace continues to pour out upon you and those who are chosen in My plan for the salvation of souls. As you know, your life is a miracle because you have been near death by many dangers that you have confronted, and lately you have gone through the accidents without your expectation.
“My child, without My love and protection, you would suffer from the impact of the two cars. Keep in mind that I am the best Father of mankind, especially of those who are close to My Heart.
“For this reason, do not be afraid of your traveling, your day in and out, you are watched by My powerful eyes, no matter what happen to all of you, it will be okay. My enemy hates you because he does not want living souls, even one, will be saved. This is My insurance for you in order to let you know that no matter what the devil tried to destroy My plan by your difficulties, he can do nothing because his power would not be allowed to harm you among the rest of the chosen ones.
“My child, either you do a good work to save souls or you pray, I need those acts of yours because I need to distribute your prayers for others and the blessings will pass them on, especially for those who are suffering in many ways, to touch the stone hearts, lukewarm souls, as well as in many circumstances. That is why I ask you to be closer to Me as long as you are still alive, because you belong to Me in this world, and you will be with Me in paradise But you must choose Me on a top of your priority and follow the narrow road. Have perseverance until the end and do not be attached to the world as others do. Be strong and be thankful for being My child.
“I bless you all in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(February 23, 2015)


Important Message #261
from Mary, Our Spiritual Mother
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
Febuary 28, 2015 at 9:00am.

“My dear child,
I am The Immaculate Conception. My heart is full of sorrow to see mankind who is slave of sins through the realities of the world, because the work of the devil is getting stronger and stronger in order to be against God’s commandments. Moreover, they will never stop to roam around the world seeking for the wicked souls who do not want to believe that Heaven and Hell are real. Besides that, mankind does not believe God chastisement will come sooner or later and it will fall in this generation.
My child, there is only one God who is the Holy Trinity and the authority of life and death as well as the maker of everything in Heaven, on Earth and under the Earth. But unfortunately, many people of different religions in the world believe and worship whatever they follow as their god. For example, those − who live on mountains and survive by nature, such as hunting, planting, and whatever they can find to feed themselves − believe that the mountain is their god and they pray to it. In other words, they have created their own god but it is not God. However, God still loves everyone because they are His creation.
“My child, the world is big in human eyes. In fact, it has many different nations and their peoples speak their own languages. This was also the pride of human beings who wanted to challenge with God to build the Tower of Babel as high as they could.
“For this reason, God showed them that no one can do a thing if He does not allow them to do. And the result is that they could not understand each other because they turned out to speak in different languages. For this, the peoples in the world speak different languages and they were divided into many regions, and sadly until now, the world never get better, but it is getting worse instead by the sins of mankind.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“Mary, your Spiritual Mother.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(February 23, 2015)