2/26/15

MessagestoDoNguyen258b-259b



To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Tuesday,
June 19, 2012 at 11:30am.

“My dear son,
“Peace be with you and your family. I am The Blessed Trinity Who is your protection and provider of everything you need for your body and soul, as well as the temporal welfare that you need to survive in this world.
“For this reason, I want to let you know that I prepared you in the past for My work at this present time, even though you had no intention to sacrifice yourself for My plan, because you are called to serve Me. Therefore, I am the One Who can show you the way of the Truth and the Life. For this, I remind you again, time to time, that you will never be deceived about the great mission that I have entrusted into your care, because I know you better than you know yourself. In other words, you are My purpose for mankind, including Margaret, Kumar, Lan and the rest of those who have a connection with you and cooperate to help you, as I desire to gather you together in My plan.
“My child, do not be surprised and wonder in your mind why the people − who are very close to Me and also have a gift of prayer, of listening and discerning, and whose heart and mind I spoke to sometimes − do not want however to accept the truth in all the messages from Margaret Durbin as My command of praying as the way I ask.
“Amen, I am telling you the truth, you have the wisdom to understand who I am talking about. Because of their human nature, envy, because most of them still carry the human way in their heart, the envy and jealousy are the things that made them proud about themselves and they do not want to believe anything other than themselves. In fact, they do not want to believe all My commands which come from Me Who am the only One to give My true words, in order that people of faith follow Me if they want to be accepted as My citizens in Heaven. Otherwise, they will be the citizens of the other side that will make them suffer for their eternity.
“My child, trust Me and believe in your heart. You are blessed to follow My way, and only this way will make you happy forever. You will see all your work will turn out to be true, and they all must know about the truth.
“I bless you all, in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“The Blessed Trinity.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(February 24, 2015)
Important Message #259b
from God The Father of all mankind
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
July 07, 2012 at 9:30am.

Special remark: God said: “Whoever does not accept My Love through My command will have no place in My Kingdom, no matter how good they are and how much they pray. It is no value in My eyes, because being My children, they must obey My Law and I will forgive their sins in the past to start the new hope for their everlasting life”.
“My dear child,
“My grace always sustains you in everything, because I know what you need to fulfill your goal. Do you know that, without My strength, My power of love in you, you would not handle the big task that I have given you? I want to remind you time to time so that your faith becomes stronger than ever before.
“My child, you will never be failed to do My heavenly work, because I am your powerful God Who is your guide of everything you do. For this reason, do not be surprised why people around you, who also dedicate their lives to serve Me in different ways, do not welcome your work, and do not appreciate whatever you want to show and share with them My messages of My command about how to pray in the way I ask, and recently about the significance of the Latin Mass.
“My child, I know how hard you tried to spread My messages to the entire world. Amen, I am telling you that if people do not open their eyes to see, their ears to hear, and their heart to discern My command for the good of their souls, they will be very sorry later on, because I am the Truth and the Life. Therefore, whoever does not accept My Love through My command will have no place in My Kingdom, no matter how good they are and how much they pray. It is no value in My eyes, because being My children, they must obey My Law and I will forgive their sins in the past to start the new hope for their everlasting life.
“My child, I am glad that you have a firm and strong faith. Therefore, no one can stop you or discourage you to obtain your goal, unlike the lukewarm souls who will never want to accept the truth, and their faith is on and off. That is what the devils like, and they will confuse the lukewarm souls by controlling their hearts, minds and souls. And eventually the Holy Spirit will depart from their souls.
“My child, it is not easy to ask people to follow My way. It is good for them to believe in the teaching of the Catholic Church about how to observe My Law. But unfortunately, they all are wrong because they have changed My Law, and many bad things have happened because of the seduction of the evil ones to destroy God’s Holiness. Therefore, people must be aware that they do not have the blessings and they will commit more sins if they support the English Mass.
“I bless you all, in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“God The Father of all mankind.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(February 24, 2015)