2/17/15

UrgentMessages145-146



Contents: “A true terrifying incident will take place in the true coming of the True Arena...  I will say all My children must all pray the way I ask... I am going to say now all must now realize all the true hardship they are all having comes through the true evil.  All must all pray so they will not experience the true uprising of the true tyrant.  He wants to sever all in the True Arena.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on February 11, 2015 at 24:06 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
“A true terrifying incident will take place in the true coming of the True Arena.  I have said I will tell all they then will say they will be aware of the true event in the True Arena.  I will say all My children must all pray the way I ask.  This incident will be the most unholy, and it will be the most bizarre and the most threatening of all.  A moment of truth will be told in the True Arena.  I am going to say now all must now realize all the true hardship they are all having comes through the true evil.  All must all pray so they will not experience the true uprising of the true tyrant.  He wants to sever all in the True Arena.


Important Message #146

Contents: “A great white shark will be seen by many, and the true fishermen and seamen alike will all see this great white shark... He will bring all to their knees, and they will wish they had all prayed when they encounter the truly great white shark... I will say a financial crisis like never before seen in the history of the True Arena will be soon (observed) in the true Sanctuary to tell all they can no longer have a financial institution to go to when they need to obtain any money at all... Many have anticipated how they are all going to do anything... I will say all must all pray the way I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on February 11, 2015 at 24:06 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
“A great white shark will be seen by many, and the true fishermen and seamen alike will all see this great white shark.  This will be to tell all that Jesus Christ will soon return, and you must tell all this great white shark will be the true significance of the true Jesus Christ's return, and this will be to say all must all pray the way I ask... My child, I will tell you the true saint has said you will tell all the true great white shark will be the most interesting of all, and I will say now all must be on watch for this great predator as well.  I will say he will give to all the true message of how he will overthrow the vast shipping and the true saints in the true sea.  He will bring all to their knees, and they will wish they had all prayed when they encounter the truly great white shark... I will say I will give to you the true information when the time comes.  You will know of the true shark and where to locate this awful predator.”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin of The USA on February 14, 2015 at 24:07 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am going to tell you all the saints will very soon see the most spectacular midnight sky.... I will say a financial crisis like never before seen in the history of the True Arena will be soon (observed) in the true sanctuary to tell all they can no longer have a financial institution to go to when they need to obtain any money at all.  I am going to say all must all say they will be the true recipient of the true money they have.  They will say they can no longer withdraw from this at all.  Many have anticipated how they are all going to do anything.  I will say a true advice will be the true answer, and all will all say they can all pray the way I ask.  A true Christian must say he or she will be the true annual recipient to be in the True Arena.  Then there will be those to say they have the true angel to help them.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask.”





A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen