2/12/15

UrgentMessages144




Important
Messages #144

Contents:  Due to the great length of this message from God The Father to Margaret Durbin, Margaret summarizes this message as follows in her own words.   It pertains to the stigmata to be placed on the foreheads of all the children of God The Father who obey Him:

Message of God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on January 25, 2015 at 05:27 Hours
in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
Margaret called her typist, Mary Agnes Kumar, on January 25, 2015 at 7:40 a.m. and said that this message received from God The Father this morning is much too long to type, and so she wants only to summarize it in her own words so that the message can be put on the blog as soon as possible. 
1) These are the words of Margaret pertaining to this heavenly message:   God The Father wants all His children to read and pray the 'Four Lessons of Holy Obedience' toward the back of His prayer book for the True New Time in which He speaks about the stigmata being placed on the foreheads of all His children who obey Him.  He says that soon all will be in the Sanctuary to receive the cross on their foreheads. God The Father gives this Scripture reference:  Revelation 9:4.”  
2) Margaret calls to our attention that the “Four Lessons of Holy Obedience” to which God The Father is referring and requesting that we read can be found on page 108 ([1]) in the little prayer book from Houston entitled “God The Father's Fourteen Prayers and His Revelations for the 'True New Time'” and also on page 57 (1) in the same larger prayer book published by Outskirts Press entitled “God The Father's Fourteen Prayers, His New Covenant, His 20 New Commandments, His New Seals, and His Revelations for the 'True New Time.'”  
3) That section toward the back of the book to which God The Father is referring is entitled, “God The Father Says That The Stigmata Will Be Placed On The Foreheads Of All His Children Who Obey Him.”
4) Margaret Durbin also says that we can see pictures of Father Zlatko Sudac on the internet who is the only priest with the stigmata on his forehead at this time.  He also has the stigmata on the rest of his body as well.  Margaret has typed into the Google search engine the following words:  “Address of Father Zlatko Sudac,” and she found the information and pictures pertaining to this priest with the stigmata of the cross on his forehead.  Margaret visited this priest at a retreat in Chicago in May 2002.  Through the witness of this priest, we can see what God has in store for all His children who obey Him.
5) Margaret Durbin hopes that everyone will read and pray the pages mentioned above in the back of the prayer book that God The Father is referring to, so that we all can be better prepared for the reception of the stigmata on our foreheads in the given moment.  This section to which God The Father is referring in the back of the prayer book for the True New Time is entitled:  God The Father Says That The Stigmata Will Be Placed On The Foreheads Of All His Children Who Obey Him.”

A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen


Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(January 28, 2015)




God The Father Says That The Stigmata Will Be Placed On The Foreheads Of All His Children Who Obey Him
(See His Words Below)

Four Lessons Of Holy Obedience, given by God The Father to His Messenger, Margaret Durbin, on April 5, 2010 (Monday after Easter Sunday) at 3:15 p.m. at the St. Joseph Condominiums in Houston, Texas, U.S.A.:

First Lesson:
 “All will be revealed in the true time.  A true mark in the form of a true Cross will appear on each person whom I have chosen, and this mark will be a true red Cross.  I will say this will be a permanent sign to say I am going to reveal to all of these, My children, they will all be the true Christians to be in the First Resurrection and they will all say they are all ready to go to Heaven.  And, My child, they must all know I am going to do this.  I will tell all they will all learn of this, and they can prepare themselves for the true Resurrection.  They will all say they will all pray, and they will all do as I ask.  And they all must.  I am in the true sanctuary.”

Second Lesson:
 “(The Second Lesson) will be to tell all they can all pray the way I ask.  And they must all ask Me when am I going to put the red Cross on the foreheads of those whose bodies will be resurrected?  And I will say this will be very soon.  And they will all know I am their God The Father.  I will give to all of My children the true Cross, the true stigmata they all deserve, and they will all say, ‘Father, I am not worthy of such an honor.’  But, I will say, ‘It is My Honor to do this as well.’  My child, there are many in the arena.  And they must all pray the way I ask.  And all of My children will tell all they can all pray.  They all must.  And My children will all ask Me, ‘Father, will You tell us when You will do the things You have said?’ My child, I will say all will soon have My Mercy.  And all will be in the True Arena.  And they can all pray the way I ask.  And all will very soon have the true stigmata.  And they can all have the real saint to help them all to pray.  My child, there are going to be many in the True Arena.  Those whose lives I have spared will tell all they will all pray.  And they all must.  And they can say they all will be in the True Arena.  And they can all pray.”

Third Lesson:
 “I will say all must know of this lesson as well.  And they can say they are all in the True Arena.  And they can all pray.  And they can all say they have a red Cross on their forehead, and they can all say they have the True Father in Heaven.  And they can all say they will all know Me as the True Father in Heaven.  The True Resurrection will be the Final Resurrection and the one that I will make with all the saints who have truly done My Holy Will.  I will say, ‘All will know Me as the True Father in Heaven.’  And all will all say they will all pray.  I will ask each one ‘Will you pray the way I ask?’”



Fourth Lesson:
 “I will say, ‘This lesson will reveal to all the true accuracy, the true account, of the True God The Father.’  I will say, ‘All must know the true credibility of the true saint.  She will allow Me to give her the true Cross first, and this will be the first one.’  My child, I will say, ‘Are you ready to be the first one?’  I will say, ‘All of My children will see the true Cross I put on your forehead.  And this will be forever and ever.  All will see the true weeping Cross on your forehead.  All will know I am their Father in Heaven.  I have spoken.  I am in the True Arena.’  My child, I will reveal to you and to all of My children the importance of your mission.  I will say all will know you as the saint, true saint to be with Me forever and ever. 

(God  The Father then asked Margaret Durbin to read the Book of Revelation, Chapter 7, Verse 3 of the New Testament in the Bible, which she did. That verse is as follows:  “Saying:  Hurt not the Earth, nor the sea, nor the trees, till we sign the servants of our God in their foreheads.”)  

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(January 28, 2015)


([1]) the “Four Lessons of Holy Obedience” at the end of with this message.