1/15/15

MessagestoDoNguyen252-253

Important Message #252
from our Heavenly Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Tuesday,
January 6, 2015 at 10:24am.
Note: This is a very serious message from God The Father to alert mankind that the Chatisement and the Purification are coming.
“My dear child,
I am your Heavenly Father who is the source of everything you have. As you know, I have chosen each of you for My glory and My triumph. I will win when My time arrives.
“I thank you for your continuing to dedicate yourself to serve Me as a faithful servant. Keep in mind that you belong to the Royal Family in Heaven, because My Majesty will never end. Moreover, I secure that all those who believe, love and persevere until the end will be accepted as My citizens in Heaven and they will not be judged harshly as those who do not recognize Me as the giver of life, the savior of their souls as well as the King of kings.
“My child, I am the generous God. For this, I will reward you many folds more for your hardship, efforts and patience to fulfill your goal, to which I have guided you in every step along your way. Even though you do not hear My voice or see Me as the reality of the world, your soul has a connection to Heaven where your true happiness will be in your next life.
“Keep in mind that without My supernatural love, you would not be close to Me as the way I want you to be. Even though, My enemies want to stop you in many ways with words, deeds or many actions which turn you down through their lack of faith. I want to alert all mankind that they must take care of their souls and come back to Me and  believe that My Words are the truth. Otherwise, they will suffer for choosing the world rather than the life after.
“I am not happy to see the world covered by the shadow of the leader of sins. But sadly, mankind will never believe until the fire of My wrath that falls from the sky, and the earth will be cracked due to a big earthquake which a tsunami will follow. Amen, I am telling you now, it will happen on one of these days. Pray so that your family will be protected.
“I bless you in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.”
“Your Heavenly Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(January 15, 2015)


Important Message #253
from Mary Queen of Holy Rosary
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Friday,
January 9, 2015 at 11:00am.
“My dear child,
I am Mary, your Spiritual Mother of love and mercy. Thanks for your prayers and good work in order to make up for the sins of mankind who continue to hurt God by choosing their own will instead of God’s will.
As you know, God has the power to turn things around and He can touch all the stone hearts and lukewarm souls. However, He wants them to know Him and to acknowledge that He is God, the Giver of their lives in this world, and the Judge of their souls in their next life. For this reason, He wants people to recognize Him by praying, thanking, worshiping to honor Him as their authority and as the best Father of their spiritual lives. Furthermore, for those who believe in Him, they would do something that helps them and prevents all the luxuries of the world to harm their souls because the great temptations are everywhere. Especially, nowadays, God’s enemy has created many activities to relax the body, but to harm souls excessively. In fact, many living souls belong to him and they are in bondage.
“For this reason, I urge all of you to pray as much as you can in order to console the Almighty God, who is so sad for His disobedient children, because they have not yet seen the fire of hell that burns the souls of those who act against God’s will, break His commandments and neglect their souls during their lifetime.
“God is powerful and merciful, but His justice must be served. For this, He really wants to save the living souls as much as possible. He suffers when one soul goes to hell, because He had created mankind in His own image, but many people cannot understand it or they do not want to care for it.
“Because of the big impact between God and man, the world must suffer in many ways either from nature or from war.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(January 15, 2015)