1/15/15

MessagestoDoNguyen250-251



Important Message #250
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
December 27, 2014 at 10:30am.
“My dear child,
“Your thought will never run out of My Words, because I have chosen you among the chosen ones for saving the living souls as well as praying for the dead.
“My child, the longer you live, the more I will use you to spread My messages to the world. As you know, none of you are perfect, but I will help you in perfection by doing My will, not by doing your will. For this, everything is possible for you and no one can imitate My Words or write all the messages as the way you do. My Words are simple, but holy and sacred. They do not need literature as human essay, because they come from Me Who am your God of love and justice.
“For this reason, whoever reads My Words but criticizes or does not believe will be judged by Me, and will not be allowed to say anything. Even in their mind, I know them better than they know themselves.
“My child, My grace has given to all of you, and I know that each of you has a different level of spirituality. But I love you all, even though you  do not understand why I chose you. But you will have the answer in your next life.
“If mankind can understand how important to save their souls in this world, they would give up everything to choose Me rather than the world. Because all must die, and when they pass this world, their souls will be accepted in My Kingdom where they live forever. But in contrast, many souls will have no life, because they will be condemned to death, and they will suffer forever in Hell. For this, My mercy is to help those who know My justice, because My purification occurs on one of these days.
“I bless you all in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(January 09, 2015)


Important Message #251
from God The Father
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Saturday,
January 3, 2015 at 8:30am
“My dear child,
“I love you more than you can imagine. Indeed, I have come down from Heaven in order to gather each of you in My plan for saving mankind’s souls as much as possible before My anger pours out upon the world.
“As a matter of fact, it already happened in recent years such as natural disasters everywhere around the world, including the USA. It is a sign from Me Who can turn the world upside down with a wink of My eyes. Those disasters are only small ones of My wrath to compare with the big one that My mercy holds back My anger many times.
“However, on one of these days, the world must see the truth of My wrath, and My mercy will turn into justice. Woe to those who do not believe! I am the Lord, their God, and everyone must bow down, kneel down to beg My mercy to spare their lives. But it will be too late to repent, because when the thing happens, it will come suddenly without their expectation, and it will fall upon this generation of this modern world of which My enemy is in control.
“For this reason, I use each of you for My purpose because My Will will be done, and in the end, My triumph will be over My enemy. At this time, I let them do whatever they want. Besides, mankind has a free choice between Me and My enemy.
“In fact, saving their souls is their decision: whether they go to Hell or Heaven depends on how they live in this world. But sadly, many of them will never make a good decision to go into My Kingdom.
“Pray for them because they are My children like you, but they are out of My sight because they worship the world to gain the pleasure for their body, but it harms their souls.
“I bless you all in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“God The Father of all mankind.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(January 09, 2015)