12/11/14

MessagestoDoNguyen244-245



Important Message #244
from The Sacred Heart of Jesus
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Friday,
December 5, 2014 at 10:00am.
“My dear child,
“Today is first Friday. I am the Sacred Heart of Jesus. I love you all for those who believe in my living Words, and for which I wish mankind to love Me as I have loved them by My great Sacrifice for the salvation of their souls.
“For this reason, I urge you to write down this special one of My messages in order to let all My children have the devotion to make the Chaplet of My Precious Blood besides their other prayers. This is because through this powerful prayer, I will be consoled to make up for those who are ungrateful to return their love for Me. Adore My Sacred Wounds, from which my Precious Blood poured out My immense suffering of My Body that no human being can bear nor imagine how painful I was in order to give them eternal life.
“My child, I want to teach all the faithful, do not waste your time for the things of the world through the luxurious things. As I have said, you were born into eternal life and your body will return to dirt in one of these days. For this reason, there is nothing more important than to take care of your soul, because I know your tomorrow, but you cannot predict when your name is called to go home.
“Amen, I am telling you the truth that many souls have passed away and they regret because they did not know Me or they knew Me as I am God, but they did not fulfill their duty as God's child because the fascination of the world led them to the gate of Hell. For this reason, all mankind must recognize Me who I am. Jesus, Son of the Living God, and do not allow themselves to stay out of My sight by going against My Will and breaking My commandments. But the good news is they still have a chance to repent while they are still alive, and the wrath of My Father has not happened to the world yet. Pray and pray to save yourself and your family. I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
“The Sacred Heart of Jesus.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(December 10, 2014)



Important Message #245
from Mary, The Immaculate Conception
To Lan Nguyen for Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on Monday,
December 08, 2014 at 10:43am.
“My dear children,
“I am Mary, The Immaculate Conception. Today is My special feast day. For this, I bless each of you from My Heart.
Pray, pray and pray as much as you can, because your prayers are very important to save your souls, and they will help others as well, especially your family. Even though they do not pray in the way they should, they will receive the benefit for their souls through you. Because of that, I intercede for those who have devotion to pray the Holy Rosary every day with love and hope, because the Rosary is the great weapon to conquer the bad spirits. These ones are roaming around the world to harm the living souls, even the chosen ones, if they are lukewarm, doubtful about their faith, as well as negligent to fulfill their duties. They should increase their faith through their spiritual lives by giving their time to invite God into their lives by praying, worshiping and giving thanks for all the blessings which they have received in their daily lives.
“My children, the Holy Tridentine Latin Mass is a treasure on earth, and you will never understand completely how much grace and privilege you receive from the Mass, because God is there, and the Holy Trinity come down from Heaven, including all the angels and saints. But unfortunately, many children of faith cannot recognize how powerful the Mass is. In fact, many of them go to Mass as a habit, especially assist at the Novus Ordo Mass, because the grace of God is taken away after the people changed the order of the Mass. They did not want to keep the original one as God’s sacred words that they changed into their own words.
“For this reason, please pray for the pope, because God is not happy for the way His children worship him (the pope). Furthermore, it is very sad for the actual situation, because they have their own way, therefore, God’s enemy, who is the leader of sins, is winning at this time.
“Pray without ceasing, because the world will never be out of trouble, and God’s warning signs will happen in many places through all natural disasters.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
“Mary, The Immaculate Conception.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(December 10, 2014)